Hey!! i would love to join. is there a form we need to fill ? been a horror/creepy/occult enthusiast for ages. a huge portion of my watchlist is just filled with J-horror media. just not that. a regular at r/paranormal and r/creepy. listen to a lot of voice overs from  youtube channels of r/nosleep. creepypasta days were gold, still read them sometimes. also used to read about occult fun rituals like evelator game or three kings etc. 

• Hello, I would love to Join since I love horror Films and have been watching them for ages my first horror film being the poltergeist  I watched at the tender age of 5
    Since I have started watching Asian entertainment I have Completed 216 horror Films/Dramas (:  
 Ichika Kaneki:

Hey!! i would love to join. is there a form we need to fill ? been a horror/creepy/occult enthusiast for ages. a huge portion of my watchlist is just filled with J-horror media. just not that. a regular at r/paranormal and r/creepy. listen to a lot of voice overs from  youtube channels of r/nosleep. creepypasta days were gold, still read them sometimes. also used to read about occult fun rituals like evelator game or three kings etc. 

Of course! There's no forms or anything, anyone is free to join as long as you have love for the genre. Interesting, I never heard of those before but I remember some creepypasta in the past like Jeff the killer and some other popular creepy stories. Welcome to the club :)) 

Currently we have an ongoing watch challenge which you can read about on the front page (optional to participate in). You may also suggest some films you are planning to watch or have already watched for April's watch challenge!

BabyNandos:
  • Hello, I would love to Join since I love horror Films and have been watching them for ages my first horror film being the poltergeist  I watched at the tender age of 5
    Since I have started watching Asian entertainment I have Completed 216 horror Films/Dramas (:  

Wow 216 is a huge number, interested to see your recs if you have any. Welcome to the club :)) 

Currently we have an ongoing watch challenge which you can read about on the front page (optional to participate in). You may also suggest some films you are planning to watch or have already watched for April's watch challenge!

perfect:

Wow 216 is a huge number, interested to see your recs if you have any. Welcome to the club :)) 

Sure I can give Recs (They are all different Kind's of horror from body horror to More psychological Horror)
:Ju-on: The Grudge, A Function ,Ghost Machine ,Art of the Devil 2 , Black Rat ,Horror Stories III ,
Human Form ,Jigoku Shoujo ,Lychee Light Club ,Meat Grinder,Rabbit Horror 3D ,Strangers from Hell ,The Hypnosis ,76 Horror Bookstore ,Eko Eko Azarak ,Ghost Lab ,Hide and Seek ,The Mimic ,Strange Circus .After Dark ,Audition ,Exte ,,The ring  Phobia 2 . Spiral .

Ooh I love a good watch challenge every October I would watch a horror film a day (:

I plan to watch Bangkok Haunted,Be With Me ,Black House 

Any horror films you plan watching? 

BabyNandos:

Sure I can give Recs (They are all different Kind's of horror from body horror to More psychological Horror)
:Ju-on: The Grudge, A Function ,Ghost Machine ,Art of the Devil 2 , Black Rat ,Horror Stories III ,
Human Form ,Jigoku Shoujo ,Lychee Light Club ,Meat Grinder,Rabbit Horror 3D ,Strangers from Hell ,The Hypnosis ,76 Horror Bookstore ,Eko Eko Azarak ,Ghost Lab ,Hide and Seek ,The Mimic ,Strange Circus .After Dark ,Audition ,Exte ,,The ring  Phobia 2 . Spiral .

Ooh I love a good watch challenge every October I would watch a horror film a day (:

I plan to watch Bangkok Haunted,Be With Me ,Black House 

Any horror films you plan watching? 

Those are some nice recs, some of those are on my ptw. There's no particular movie I'm planning on watching yet, usually I just watch things that interest me impulsively hah or anything on my ptw list (I add so many things I forget). 

perfect:

Of course! There's no forms or anything, anyone is free to join as long as you have love for the genre. Interesting, I never heard of those before but I remember some creepypasta in the past like Jeff the killer and some other popular creepy stories. Welcome to the club :)) 

how to enter the watch challenge ? 

Ichika Kaneki:

how to enter the watch challenge ? 

Just watch the movie mentioned in the first post and share your review here. There is no form to fill at present.

[March] Scream Challenge

"Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum"

STORY●●○○○

SCREAM FACTOR ●●●○○

CREEP FACTOR ●●●●○ 

OVERALL ●●●○○

The plus = superb set design, background story of characters with the scripted scares and later the real scares were innovative, fitting ending 

The negatives = couldn’t figure out where to focus between overpowering audio, mediocre subtitles, cast & surrounding set.

Overall: I found it hard to understand what was happening. Not being a fan of found footage I might be overly critical of the movie though as parts of it; mainly second half where the story picks up, were interesting. 3/5 for me.

ps: I see many options added for April. So maybe we can have them for the coming months but how about adding The Wailing (SK), The Eye (HK), Ju On: The Grudge (JP) and Shutter (TH)

Fourthaxis:

[March] Scream Challenge

"Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum"

STORY●●○○○

SCREAM FACTOR ●●●○○

CREEP FACTOR ●●●●○ 

OVERALL ●●●○○

The plus = superb set design, background story of characters with the scripted scares and later the real scares were innovative, fitting ending 

The negatives = couldn’t figure out where to focus between overpowering audio, mediocre subtitles, cast & surrounding set.

Overall: I found it hard to understand what was happening. Not being a fan of found footage I might be overly critical of the movie though as parts of it; mainly second half where the story picks up, were interesting. 3/5 for me.

ps: I see many options added for April. So maybe we can have them for the coming months but how about adding The Wailing (SK), The Eye (HK), Ju On: The Grudge (JP) and Shutter (TH)

Nice review! Oh those are good suggestions, I'll add them. I was thinking instead of doing only one movie a month we could just give a list and people could choose which ones to watch in case they already watched it or have preference to a different type of movie.

First "Terror Squad " Badge is out on the front page! 

perfect:
I was thinking instead of doing only one movie a month we could just give a list and people could choose which ones to watch in case they already watched it or have preference to a different type of movie.

Okay. Also, is it possible for you to pin a few blank posts to the top of this discussion page? So as we get more members and more ideas the length of the first post will get restricted by the number of characters allowed.

Fourthaxis:

Okay. Also, is it possible for you to pin a few blank posts to the top of this discussion page? So as we get more members and more ideas the length of the first post will get restricted by the number of characters allowed.

I'm not quite sure on how to do that ;; The challenges part will be replaced every month but yeah the original post might get too long. Can you let me know how?

Ok wow the badge looks absolutely shite in dark mode so might have to edit it later (O____O)

This is cool!! I had watched Gonjiam some time but I do not remember well enough to leave my review :( 

(If I can edit this post, will try to change it later)