How about sci fi horror for June?? since I’m in that mindset lol I recommend sweet home, silent sea, and Alice in borderland (idc if isnt tagged as horror, it was scary enough for me! Lol) as a few. Thoughts or suggestions? 

Fourthaxis:
No problem Perfect. Take your time, no one's going anywhere! Hope everything is fine! ^^

Thank you! I was also looking forward to watching Monstrous but was deterred due to the reviews...so sad :( 

awkward potato:
Hullo admin Perfect! No worries, take your time to do your work :)  We'll keep this forum up and running
ᕙ(  •̀ ᗜ •́  )ᕗ

Aw tyy <3

SHIRO:
Hola! I love scary stuff so I would love to join!

Welcome, added!

_Ian_:
So I watched silent sea and thought it was pretty good.

I was planning on watching that, will definitely check it out in the future! I'm not so sure if I can organize a watch party but if any of you guys want to make one, you should~ 

And you can suggest any horror movie for June, it doesn't need to be a specific genre but we can keep a look out for sci-fi horror- I have been trying to find good sci-fi myself but it's hard so I'm not sure if there will be enough~ If anyone knows any good sci-fi horror pls suggest them if you can!

If other people think the watch challenge being a specific genre of horror is a good idea, pls let me know so I know that others are open to it too~ 

Hello everyone ! It's the first time I write on this topic, sorry for not participating more than that :(
Even if I just read what you guys wrote so far, I'm really glad to be a part of this little club !

Anyway, I can suggest to highlight some countries ?
For exemple Thailand : Alone ,  Body 19The Victim
Or some decade ? I've been rewatching some late 90s & 2000s horror movies that I watched a long time ago and made a list about it if you need some titles it's here : https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6R7q61

I think some of specific genre watch challenge can be good too !

Yes haha it could be good to do different concepts I think. So a certain genre, certain tag, certain time period, certain countries, etc. Just my thoughts! 

Yes I was thinking we could look into watch party and maybe a discord server if u guys want? let me know!

K I made a discord server, let me know it anyone is interested in joining :)

I want to join! I love horror. I'm interested in joining the discord server as well. :)

_Ian_:

K I made a discord server, let me know it anyone is interested in joining :)

me~!! drop the link fam

I tried to make some badges for this club, posted them here:

Hope they look okay? Will also try to make a few banners and small hexagon badges later.

They are great??

Wonderful job ?

Rien:
Hope they look okay? Will also try to make a few banners and small hexagon badges later.

They look good! I've already picked one to use XD

The club's been a little quiet lately. How's everybody doing? I didn't watch my fair share of horror movie for June, and only managed to watch Legend of the Demon Cat. It's quite an interesting story with beautiful cinematography, but it falls under thriller instead of horror.

I stumbled upon a series of short, strange tales from ancient China called, Shan Ye Yi Si. It's a series of 13 eps of around 10mins each. I've watched the first two eps and it has a nice touch for those who wants to be spooked, and yet can't take too much horror XD

Another series I've discovered is called Alive. It's also a short web series of 8 eps. Looks interesting as well.

These are a few of my recs for the month of July. Do drop your recs if you have titles which you like :)

can we have a discord  server?

Ichika Kaneki:
can we have a discord  server?

I thought _Ian_ doing it? I don't have discord, but we're not stopping anyone to create and join a discord server~

Joerin:

They are great??

Wonderful job ?

Thanks all!

Trying out a new template and made these, hope they look okay? 

RIEN, YOU MADE AN AWESOME JOB FOR THOSE. I LOVE IT

I like below ones, left and right. Above felt unbalanced in terms of text