Am I the only one who saw Qing Yun Zi? Although at the time, I only watched a segment (I totally wasn't skipping the entire drama only for one person. Totally never do that to any drama I swear) 

I remember watching Lost Tomb 2 and saw Cheng Yi I thought he was a young rookie actor agavsahbwsbsn He legit looks sooo young. But Liu Li is when I truly got to know him and became his fan

But seriously tho, I remember the character Lin JinYu in Qing Yun Zi but not the actor. The stylist clearly have a poor sense of aesthetic, cuz that hairstyle look terrible on QiQi. Thank goodness for Liu Li's style for helping him find the right style. Especially that eyebrows. Got it longer and sharper compare to his old eyebrows. I heard their stylist is pretty famous in the circle too. I can tell with the way they designed different hairstyles for SiFeng to match the different stages of his life. A lot of dramas, the characters' hair always stays the same

Euphoria:

Am I the only one who saw Qing Yun Zi? Although at the time, I only watched a segment (I totally wasn't skipping the entire drama only for one person. Totally never do that to any drama I swear) 

I remember watching Lost Tomb 2 and saw Cheng Yi I thought he was a young rookie actor agavsahbwsbsn He legit looks sooo young. But Liu Li is when I truly got to know him and became his fan

Nope, I’ve watched Legend of Chusen as well. Tbh, that show is super draggy and idek how I managed to complete it. Probably because I have NDD (´-`)“

I started stanning him last year, but I’ve watched all of his (released) dramas already. I’m left with The Imperial Age but there’s no subs for that so I’d guess that’ll have to wait. Furthermore, CY’s parts are only for the first few eps.

Gotta agree with what you said about the styling for Legend of Chusen (sorry, idk the official Mandarin title; Noble Aspirations sounded more corny to me welp)

Edited: Not too fond of the antenna hairstyle on Sifeng, but like what you’ve mentioned, the stylist probably wanted to differentiate the stages of the character’s growth.

Rlly? That's called the Dragon Whisker bang. I'm surprised u didn't like it cuz it's a REALLY popular style. I personally like it a whole lot.  Legend of Chusen was boring and Li YiFeng acting is... Sigh, 一言难尽。。。

Euphoria:

Rlly? That's called the Dragon Whisker bang. I'm surprised u didn't like it cuz it's a REALLY popular style. I personally like it a whole lot.  Legend of Chusen was boring and Li YiFeng acting is... Sigh, 一言难尽。。。

I used to like them back when I was younger (〃ω〃) I mean, when it was the only hairstyle back then, who wouldn’t keeekeeeke~ Wow, finally I got to know the name of the style! Now I can call it Dragon Whisker bangs

Idk whether it’s Li Yifeng’s acting or his character is supposedly to be like that, but I did get annoyed sometimes ಠ_ಠ However, I feel like he did okay in The Lost Tomb together with Yang Yang.

awkward potato:

I used to like them back when I was younger (〃ω〃) I mean, when it was the only hairstyle back then, who wouldn’t keeekeeeke~ Wow, finally I got to know the name of the style! Now I can call it Dragon Whisker bangs

Idk whether it’s Li Yifeng’s acting or his character is supposedly to be like that, but I did get annoyed sometimes ಠ_ಠ However, I feel like he did okay in The Lost Tomb together with Yang Yang.

He made BOTH Zhang XiaoFan and Wu Xie look dumb. Especially noticable on Wu Xie. Wu Xie is supposed to be witty and smart, Li YiFeng made him look like a naive college student wtf

Euphoria:

He made BOTH Zhang XiaoFan and Wu Xie look dumb. Especially noticable on Wu Xie. Wu Xie is supposed to be witty and smart, Li YiFeng made him look like a naive college student wtf

You know, when I first started on The Lost Tomb, I was completely, absolutely lost coz I went in headfirst without reading any materials nor did a bit of read up on what’s the story about XD  I was probably like the character himself: dumb lol! 

After a while of following the series, only then did the whole Lost Tomb franchise sits well with me.

Hey guys Rien has made new hexagon badges they look amazing. There more on the first page.

She always makes me spoiled for choice 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 They’re all so pretty, I had a hard time trying to choose which goes well with my profile~

awkward potato:

She always makes me spoiled for choice 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 They’re all so pretty, I had a hard time trying to choose which goes well with my profile~

Lol they look amazing too.

MrPeach:

Lol they look amazing too.

Hence why I tend to switch around the badges once every few months so that I’m able to use not just one, but a couple of them (╹◡╹)

awkward potato:

Hence why I tend to switch around the badges once every few months so that I’m able to use not just one, but a couple of them (╹◡╹)

XD

Yh I  watched Love and Redemption last week, Now iam watching his ongoing drama Immortal Samsara. 

Shafna:

Yh I  watched Love and Redemption last week, Now iam watching his ongoing drama Immortal Samsara. 

Welcome!!! Wow You Just Started Watching Cheng Yi Recently How was L&R

MrPeach:

Welcome!!! Wow You Just Started Watching Cheng Yi Recently How was L&R

Yhyh! I recently found out Cheng Yi in the trailer of his drama with Zhang Yuxi, so i got curious and i had fallen for his historical dramas!!◉‿◉