Euphoria:

DAMN IM JEALOUS GIRL

Don't be jealous please. We are all fans and  support and love Cheng Yi. She sometimes saves a photo of Cheng yi in her phone and watches his drama as a stress reliever. I am happy that I met you here and hope we can all be friends and bond more.

QueenBaiFengXi:

Don't be jealous please. We are all fans and  support and love Cheng Yi. She sometimes saves a photo of Cheng yi in her phone and watches his drama as a stress reliever. I am happy that I met you here and hope we can all be friends and bond more.

i can never have something to connect with my mom so. I need i see her watch some of my dramas here and there or read those romance novels but we never talk about them

Euphoria:

i can never have something to connect with my mom so. I need i see her watch some of my dramas here and there or read those romance novels but we never talk about them

Sorry to hear that. I am loss for words. My Mom and I have deep bond when it comes to Chinese or Korean Dramas. And K-pop Shinee or any 2nd generation k-pop to 3rd gen. (a few in the 4th gen). If you need to talk about something related to dramas or anything I am here ready to listen to you. If you are scrolling to the global feeds here in MyDramalist you will I see I post updates about different Chinese Actors and Actresses for those who don't have Weibo. 

QueenBaiFengXi:

Sorry to hear that. I am loss for words. My Mom and I have deep bond when it comes to Chinese or Korean Dramas. And K-pop Shinee or any 2nd generation k-pop to 3rd gen. (a few in the 4th gen). If you need to talk about something related to dramas or anything I am here ready to listen to you. If you are scrolling to the global feeds here in MyDramalist you will I see I post updates about different Chinese Actors and Actresses for those who don't have Weibo. 

thanks! I'm always in need of someone to turn to when I want to talk about dramas. It's more fun if u have a drama watching companion to turn to when chasing a new drama

Euphoria:

thanks! I'm always in need of someone to turn to when I want to talk about dramas. It's more fun if u have a drama watching companion to turn to when chasing a new drama

You're Welcome. You can message me anytime. I agree it's really fun when we talk to people about drama then we learn that they are also a fan of actor or actress like this. 

QueenBaiFengXi:

You're Welcome. You can message me anytime. I agree it's really fun when we talk to people about drama then we learn that they are also a fan of actor or actress like this. 

+1 100% agree

Euphoria:

+1 100% agree

^_^ (smiley face)

Hihi! I read a melon which says that the rumoured ML for Wo De Huang Hou is Cheng Yi. While I’m happy that he has another upcoming work, I’m also conflicted as this title is a costumed drama and, well, I think we viewers are in dire need of him to take on another modern project instead (・・;) 

Also, this is just rumours so take it with a pinch of salt. I’m just stating my thoughts~

I'd like to see him in a modern drama. And speaking of a modern Cheng Yi drama, anyone know when South Wind will air? I keep seeing the trailer on yt.

eunsuni73:

I'd like to see him in a modern drama. And speaking of a modern Cheng Yi drama, anyone know when South Wind will air? I keep seeing the trailer on yt.

The trailer for SWKMM had been out since last year XD  Can't trust these trailers. So far, we don't have any updates on the airing date. 

Cheng Yi has another modern drama called Draw the Line which is rumored to be released in October as a tribute drama. This drama was filmed last February and completed in May, taking a total of about three months to complete. He plays a young judge. Other than these two modern dramas, that's about it for modern drama updates ^^'

awkward potato:

Hihi! I read a melon which says that the rumoured ML for Wo De Huang Hou is Cheng Yi. While I’m happy that he has another upcoming work, I’m also conflicted as this title is a costumed drama and, well, I think we viewers are in dire need of him to take on another modern project instead (・・;) 

Also, this is just rumours so take it with a pinch of salt. I’m just stating my thoughts~

what even is that

Euphoria:

what even is that

This:https://twitter.com/allcbizmelons/status/1561340235966844928?s=21&t=Q8qZcdICVevZMv5T5_SxOQ

But like what I’ve mentioned, it’s just melon so nothing much to think about~

awkward potato:

This:https://twitter.com/allcbizmelons/status/1561340235966844928?s=21&t=Q8qZcdICVevZMv5T5_SxOQ

But like what I’ve mentioned, it’s just melon so nothing much to think about~

I suggest u stop following that

Euphoria:

I suggest u stop following that

I don’t follow any of these sites, no worries (^^)  Happened to browse through my searches and chance upon it

Does anyone know if Cheng Yi knows Li YiTong?? There was a video of a girl who looks like Li YiTong reacting to him wishing her happy birthday??