What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison
death of a salesman by Arthur Miller. its a play that i read for school don't know if it counts for this thread
Insurgent by Veronica Roth, sooo soo good. I like this book better than the Hunger Games honestly, even though they are basically the same type of story.
Empire of the Summer Moon by S.C. Gwynne
The Giver - Lois Lowry a very nice novel... intriguing...
The Giver - Lois Lowry a very nice novel... intriguing...
The Hunger Games Trilogy
Doremeduck wrote: The Hunger Games Trilogy

waah... wanna read The Hunger Games too... haven't seen yet the movie... I like reading the book first before watching it in movies... is it really good?
Lovegood wrote: waah... wanna read The Hunger Games too... haven't seen yet the movie... I like reading the book first before watching it in movies... is it really good?

yes its really good, but of course like most book the first book is alot better then the 2nd and 3rd. The 3rd book was just wtf
A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin. I am trying to keep up with the TV-series. 835 pages was a bit long, but, for me, definitely worth it!
TomatoWaffle wrote: A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin. I am trying to keep up with the TV-series. 835 pages was a bit long, but, for me, definitely worth it!

:o didnt know its base on a book ... was plannin to try out the tv serie, is the book better?
nekoblah wrote: :o didnt know its base on a book ... was plannin to try out the tv serie, is the book better?

Are you into spending a lot of time reading? Because the TV-show covers basically everything in the book :)The only reason I read it was because I, for some unknown reason, relate better to people on paper, if that makes any sense... But the I really like the TV-Series, so I would say it's very much worth checking out :)
TomatoWaffle wrote: Are you into spending a lot of time reading? Because the TV-show covers basically everything in the book :)The only reason I read it was because I, for some unknown reason, relate better to people on paper, if that makes any sense... But the I really like the TV-Series, so I would say it's very much worth checking out :)

yea i got alot of recommendation fro the serie, just havent made the time for it yet. I use to read alot of books prob 1 book a week? i remember readin the whole hunger game trilogy within a week. xD but since the book is just like the serie then maybe i'll just watch it :D
Charlaine Harris - Dead as a Doornail