What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

Prague Cemeterty by Umberto Eco :)
Life of Pi - Yann Martel
Uncommon Criminal by Ally Carter
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - J.R.R. Tolkien
The Stars Shine Down By Sidney Sheldon ^^ :DD
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
"Hunger Games"- Suzanne Collins, "Danse Macabre"-Laurell K. Hamilton and "Love in the Time of Cholera"-Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I love books, I am seriously going to have a meltdown when books are no longer printed, but it'll say a tree, or many, sigh...
Paper Towns by John Green. I love reading and TBR is as high as my TBW list. Haha. :D
Cold as Ice by Anne Stuart
Fifty Shades of Grey....-_-; DreamFever by Karen Marie Moning <3 The Mating by Nicky Charles Summon the Keeper by Tanya Huff
Oh right, I had almost forgotten this thread. Since my last post, I have finished reading three books:
The Godfather by Mario Puzo - I have never seen the movies, but I quite liked the book and now I'm really tempted to watch the movie as well.
Jumanji by Chris VanAllsburg - I have watched the animated series when I was a kid, I loved the movie too, so I was very interested in reading the book. Unfortunately, for me it was too much for children, but since it wasn't long at all, at least my curiosity was satisfied.
And lastly, but not least,
James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing by Norman G. Lippert - this is a fanfiction of Harry Potter, with the main character being his son James. Of course, due to copyright and similar stuff, this book isn't published, but I found it on goodreads available as pdf or ebook. I recommend reading it to HP fans. In case you're not on Goodreads, you can always ask my email and I can send it to you ;) It took me almost half a book to get into it (but that might be my fault and not the author's, or perhaps it's his, I'm not sure), but I quite liked it.
The Harry Potter Series (for the millionth time).