Birthday: May 10, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 187 cm (6’1″)
Blood Type: O

Instagram: @jxxvvxxk 

MDL Profile: Lee Jae Wook

More Facts: Lee Jae Wook Facts

Current Agency: C-jes Entertainment

Lee Jae Wook aka The Fourth Season(name by me :)) also known as Big Lita(Big Little Tiger) by the  whole fandom.

An Official Welcome To all Our Winter Snows Out There

Winter Snows

The things you are MOST welcome to do.
  • You are Wholeheartedly welcome to appreciate.
  • Fangirling/Fanboying allowed. If you want to post your favorite images of him you are allowed but please use one post for it.
  • You can update other Winter snow with news if you want to.
  • Thirst images and spoilers should be hidden.
The things you are absolutely NOT allowed to do here.
  • No hate speech allowed XXX.
  • No bullying, respect everyone here.
  • Please use spoilers when you should.
  • No spam ;-) you are totally allowed to write a long post.
You can report to me if you find anyone not following the rules

We are here to protect him and other user from haters ......Not exactly in person but still we are enough together :)

If you want to join this fandom, you just have to answer the Questions below

~Some Questionnaire~

1. What was your first Lee Jae Wook's drama?
2. Which specific thing you caught, which is why you start liking him?
3. How many dramas you have watched of him?
4. What is a fun fact about you or anything you think is similar between you and Wook?
5. Why do you want to join this fandom?
Use any one of your favorite gif of him  before starting the Q/A

Don't worry if you have just watched one drama of his like me, because one gentleman or woman has said

Club Badges & Banners

Banners

Rectangle Badges

Hexagon Badges

Elongated Hexagon Badges

Notes:
Every image is linked, you can copy the Direct Link to insert/add image to your profile. More options to be found here. You can also request a custom badge if you prefer a different image and or color. The rectangle gif badges are also available in PNG with both titles.

Extraordinary You

I think he's gorgeous and talented, I especially like the different characters he portrays. He looks like a nice person and has a beautyful expression in his eyes :)

3. How many dramas you have watched of him? 8 in which he had a role so far.

4. What is a fun fact about you or anything you think is similar between you and Uk?
I have similar full lips like Lee Jae Wook.
I've become a fan of him, and so it would be nice to see posts (images and info) about him.

-Alchemy Of Souls

-His smile as well as his acting skills.

4. What is a fun fact about you or anything you think is similar between you and Uk?

-My favourite color is black. I swear I never got to see any actor/acteress I knew who had same birthday date or birthday month as me but then I notice that his birthday date and mine is three days apart lol.

5. Why do you want to join this fandom?

-(Do I  have to answer this XD)To spread his hardwork, appreciate him and you know be with everyone who do the same.

- Search: WWW

- His incredible acting skills, wide range of acting spectrum and charismatic appeal

- 5 for now (Search: WWW, Extraordinary You, Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, Move to Heaven, Alchemy of Souls part 1 & 2)

4. What is a fun fact about you or anything you think is similar between you and Wook?
- I think we share similar personality, bubbly and chaotic.

- I want to support him as much as I can. My favorite actor <3

madisonXX:
- I want to support him as much as I can. My favorite actor <3

Welcome MadisonXX to the fandom :)

I guess, I doubted a bit, but here I am with watched most of his projects (it surely was by a coincidence first few times but now I'm paying more and more attention to Jaewook)  o( ̄▽ ̄)d

Memories of the Alhambra but to be honest I remembered it only watching Extraordinary you when was searching up more info for him.

while watching his dramas, surely about first three times I caught myself thinking that I barely recognized the actor on the screen. by that I mean to tell he has really big potential and I wish I would keep seeing every little step in his career. this incommensurable experience when the person could portray so different geners and characters so well and you just wanting to see what's will be next. I'd like to know more about Jaewook and to see more of his growth.

it'd be easier to say which ones I didn't watch: Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, his guest role in Move to Heaven and movie The Battle of Jangsari.

I like beer a bit and want to go ski hehe.

I believe, that a coincidence more than one time no more a coincidence, but sign. so I want to keep going this way and see how many more sides and feels Jaewook can show so that's  my heart wouldn't stop racing this fast seeing him on the screen. I really proud of his works and of him as a person.

KC Drama LOVER:

Welcome MadisonXX to the fandom :)

Thank you. I love Wookie. Let's support him all the way <3

madisonXX:

Thank you. I love Wookie. Let's support him all the way <3

Yes!!o( ̄▽ ̄)d

sapphire:

I believe, that a coincidence more than one time no more a coincidence, but sign. so I want to keep going this way and see how many more sides and feels Jaewook can show so that's  my heart wouldn't stop racing this fast seeing him on the screen. I really proud of his works and of him as a person.

Welcome Sapphire to the Fandom!!

KC Drama LOVER:

Welcome Sapphire to the Fandom!!

thanks! let's cherish and support Wookie together  o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

sapphire:

thanks! let's cherish and support Wookie together  o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

YESSSSSS!!!

Search WWW 

The depth he can bring to any character. I watched Search WWW and Extraordinary You pretty close together, and you could see the range he had in what he was able to display in the two different characters. Plus he was super adorable in Search WWW lol.

7 - Search WWW, Extraordinary You, True Beauty (cameo), When the Weather was Fine, Alchemy of Souls 1, Alchemy of Souls 2, and Death Game 1 & 2

I've read he prefers winter over summer, and I also prefer winter over the summer heat.

I want to continue to support him and cheer him on!
 jaxagon7717:
I want to continue to support him and cheer him on!

Welcome to the fanclub! You are most welcome to share thing and I hope you have a great year ahead. Happy watching and fangirling! and thank you for supporting our BigLita!