Mio:

This shouldn't be happening.. What browser are you using?

I use Chrome and Opera and the page looks the same both.

Mio:

This shouldn't be happening.. What browser are you using?

The same thing is happening to me on Edge

processus:

I use Chrome and Opera and the page looks the same both.

Oh found the issue. I will push a fix in a few :)

You should receive this new update automatically via Tampermonkey, you can also force the update by going in your Tampermonkey settings "Dashboard", find the row with Better MDL and click on the date in the column "Last updated".

processus:

First of all, thank you! I enjoy using it. ^^

And question, 

Please see the screenshot of my page below: the original MDL statistics graphs don't fit and place down the page. Is it the same for everyone?

it was like this for  me too for the first few days but it just fixed by itself

also, i have another suggestion

is it possible for us to choose what color the circle diagram is? because i kinda don't like this "changing colors all the time" thing, some color combos really don't go well together

mj_babec358:

also, i have another suggestion

is it possible for us to choose what color the circle diagram is? because i kinda don't like this "changing colors all the time" thing, some color combos really don't go well together

It will always randomize the colors you set in your settings.

Mio:

It will always randomize the colors you set in your settings.

you mean the colors for the icons?

mj_babec358:

you mean the colors for the icons?

Yes

Mio:

Oh found the issue. I will push a fix in a few :)

You should receive this new update automatically via Tampermonkey, you can also force the update by going in your Tampermonkey settings "Dashboard", find the row with Better MDL and click on the date in the column "Last updated".

Yes, it is fixed now! Thank you!! :)

Hi, thanks a lot for making this!

One possible feature that I thought of is sorting dramas in your drama list by genre. I'm not sure if this would be possible or not but I think it would be a useful feature :)

Saya:

Hi, thanks a lot for making this!

One possible feature that I thought of is sorting dramas in your drama list by genre. I'm not sure if this would be possible or not but I think it would be a useful feature :)

Good suggestion! I'm adding it to the list :)

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this fabulous userscript!

Just one thing, my personalized recommendations stopped working after I started using the better MDL and the Catppuccin - I'm not sure if it's related because when I turn all the extensions off it still doesn't work (not even in different browser), but i thought I'd mention it.

katherine197:

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this fabulous userscript!

Just one thing, my personalized recommendations stopped working after I started using the better MDL and the Catppuccin - I'm not sure if it's related because when I turn all the extensions off it still doesn't work (not even in different browser), but i thought I'd mention it.

My pleasure!

I don't think it's related to Better MDL. Recommendations don't work even without Better MDL installed. It's not the first time I see them broken, not sure if it has been reported yet though.

Hi

Is it possible to modify the timestamp on the history tab so it shows the actual date you last watched an episode instead of vague wording of "2 months" "3months" etc?

Also, I noticed that the history doesn't show all the past episodes you have watched

Aimer_is_life:

Hi

Is it possible to modify the timestamp on the history tab so it shows the actual date you last watched an episode instead of vague wording of "2 months" "3months" etc?

Also, I noticed that the history doesn't show all the past episodes you have watched

Hey, sorry for replying late!

Finally had time to check whether it was possible or not and yes it's possible to get the exact date :) But i couldn't find history for missing eps, not sure how it works to begin with :/

I'm adding this to the Suggestions list~