Or as I like to call it "Legend of the Hidden Temple" reincarnate <3

http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/korean-elections/

Just thought I'd share, since eat your kimchi did a video on it haha
That is just crazy! I couldn't imagine it being like that where I live. I love Eat Your Kimchi, by the way. Simon and Martina are where I get all my Korean information!
Doremeduck wrote: That is just crazy! I couldn't imagine it being like that where I live. I love Eat Your Kimchi, by the way. Simon and Martina are where I get all my Korean information!

They're great! If politics were like there here where I live. I bet there would be a hell of a lot of suing going on LOL
I was just thinking if this was how it was during this election in the States...I would go crazy. I'm already going crazy.
Doremeduck wrote: I was just thinking if this was how it was during this election in the States...I would go crazy. I'm already going crazy.

All the ads right now make Korean politics look MUCH better. Seriously I just went through 50 Romney ads on youtube tonight while making an Asian pop playlist lol "head explodes"
i'm about sick of the presidential election now and it's pretty much limited to the TV and internet ads YIKES.
I would like to go one day without there being a political ad somewhere. I showed my dad this video tonight, because we were talking about all the ads for the election, and they keep reminding me of this video.
I don't know if this thread is the right one, but:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/18/world/asia/south-korea-presidential-election/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Congrats Korea, you have the first female president!
They not only have trucks going down the streets; they also have people dancing on the corners of the street. It's pretty awesome, if you think about it.
Evony wrote: I don't know if this thread is the right one, but:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/18/world/asia/south-korea-presidential-election/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Congrats Korea, you have the first female president!

Unfortunately, this may not be such a good thing. I was in Korea between July and January, and I saw the 2012 election unfold. The election was marred with widespread reports of voter fraud. Ballots being thrown out by the hundreds, votes being counted as the opposite party, etc. There is currently an official investigation into attempts by the National Intelligence Service to sway the election in Park's favor.

On her inauguration day, her first act as President was to put the military on high alert. Her rhetoric against the North has been just as harsh as the North's threats we've been reading so much about.

Only a few months in office, her government has faced multiple scandals. The biggest one of these was a sex and bribery scandal involving many of her cabinet appointments, including the Justice Minister.

Park is also the daughter of Park Chung-hee, the dictator who was assassinated by his own KCIA (now NIS) chief. During the campaign, she repeatedly defended the actions of her father.

It's important to remember that before the victory of the democratic movement in the late 80s and early 90s, South Korea had one of the most violent and oppressive governments in the world. A lot of the people who voted against Park fear that she may move Korea backward in time.