Do they really exist like in kdrama?

For example, they make you sign guarantees with the organs of the body?

Maybe there is no one who lives or has lived in Korea, so I tried to search online because it intrigues me.

It seems that the phenomenon really exists, perhaps not as described in the dramas but quite impressive.

Loan sharks exist all over the world, but it seems that in Korea they are an important part of the economy.

From what I found:

1. Do they wear black?  No
  2. Am they from the mafia, underworld or former criminals? It seems so
  3. They trade with the organs?   Online sources can't say for sure, but maybe there is something underneath  (https://koreaexpose.com/organ-harvesting-in-korea-myth-or-reality/)

other source https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2017/08/14/finance/Inside-the-world-of-Koreas-loan-sharks/3037143.html

What do you think?

Loan sharks and human trafficking are a common story line I've noticed in a few kdramas. The same goes for the plots with  intense school/adult bullying  or corrupt  corporate culture. I've always found it interesting and wondered  how much of it is a case of art imitating life. It must be inspired from somewhere. These topics are not specific or prevalent to Korea alone but it is interesting to see the Korean context/perspective.

Saygo :
These topics are not specific or prevalent to Korea alone but it is interesting to see the Korean context/perspective

Yes, in fact, i wrote above that it applies to the whole world, also in Italy (I do not speak from direct experience) there are loan sharks, there is the mafia etc, but even if there are films and TV series that talk about the mafia and indirectly of loan sharks I've never seen things like kdrama.  So, as you say, will it be just art or something taken from life? Here we say that if there is smoke there is also a roast.

I really like trying to understand, through the dramas, the social mechanisms they highlight. 

for example, also if we are off topic, in recent years i see in kdrama (also jdrama, tdrama etc) the loves between younger boys and older girls, the so-called noona.

Ok this is also a phenomenon not limited to Asia, but  see it very treated, so one wonders when dramas are influenced by life and when they affect it.

I don't know if you understand what i mean, my english is poor for serious conversation.