I have never been to Korea but I went to many shops and restaurants run by Koreans in my home country, Malaysia.  Since my family love Korean food, we regularly shop and eat in these places. Frankly speaking, I find the Koreans here generally rude, impatient, unhelpful, arrogant and have a mightier-than-thou attitudes. I find it perplexing because I am paying them good money in exchange for their goods and services but what I get in return was ingratitude and a feeling that I am stealing instead of paying for these goods. It’s such a horrible feeling, hence I can’t imagine how worst it will be if I am in Korea. You may say I am biased in my opinions based on the encounters I have with their own people here. But mind you, we are generally a very tolerant and hospitable people and to find foreigners with such attitude will definitely color our judgements and opinions of Koreans in general.  

Some of my collegues are korean. I do agree that most korean people are rude, arrogant and have extremely high attitude. I don;t know if thats their culture but as a Japanese I find it so different and so bad between asians lol..they also are always with other koreans or asian people. I never see them befriending with foreigners.. I;m happy we agree in most parts!