mpruel:

Lihaichao is the best Dad I never had.. hope every Dad can be learn from him..

He's really a great dad,he allowed his kid to make decisions by themselves and he guided them to the right path. Best Dad Li

precious:

He's really a great dad,he allowed his kid to make decisions by themselves and he guided them to the right path. Best Dad Li

And he can give his heart equal to all children.. Even Jian2 is his biological daughter, he never compare or distinguish them.. 

And the most I admire father like him is he never said about payback from his children.. He has sincere heart.. (wow he's just sell noodle actually)

Just remembered his chat with Jian2 about when his old, he will go to retirement home (from his talk, he really doesn't want to bother or force his children to take care of him) but see what Jian2 said.. she willingly to take care his dad when his old and happy about that..

mpruel:

And he can give his heart equal to all children.. Even Jian2 is his biological daughter, he never compare or distinguish them.. 

And the most I admire father like him is he never said about payback from his children.. He has sincere heart.. (wow he's just sell noodle actually)

Just remembered his chat with Jian2 about when his old, he will go to retirement home (from his talk, he really doesn't want to bother or force his children to take care of him) but see what Jian2 said.. she willingly to take care his dad when his old and happy about that..

Yea I remember that,most parents train their kids just so that when they get old they will have someone to look after them,I know it's right to look after our parents when they're old,we shouldn't see it as a burden but I just love how Li Pa took care of them without expecting something in return,now that's what I call selfless^^

This was literally the only drama that has ever made me cry. It was the best.

MADEinABC:

This was literally the only drama that has ever made me cry. It was the best.

I didn't cry in this but the emotions were strong.