Bro Ling - ML

Jianjian- FL

Bro He - ML

Am going to leave my thoughts and rants here. I just started watching this and right from the beginning I knew it was going to be an amazing drama and yes I was right,It is. 

The kids were so adorable, Jianjian is such a lucky girl to have an amazing and understandable dad,though she lost her mom very early she was a strong girl to bear the pain at that age. Bro Ling family has many problems because of the mom, in my own op I the mum shouldn't hold on to the past, I know its painful to have lost her daughter but she forgot she had a son too to look after. Bro He had he's mum only and he looked happy with her not minding her didn't have a dad but he was such an adorable little kid. I was so touched when he called Jianjian's father Dad,that moment was really heart warming. Sadly the kids had little time on screen.

Do you have a twitter? There is group chat for this drama on twitter.

precious:

Bro Ling - ML

Jianjian- FL

Bro He - ML

Am going to leave my thoughts and rants here. I just started watching this and right from the beginning I knew it was going to be an amazing drama and yes I was right,It is. 

The kids were so adorable, Jianjian is such a lucky girl to have an amazing and understandable dad,though she lost her mom very early she was a strong girl to bear the pain at that age. Bro Ling family has many problems because of the mom, in my own op I the mum shouldn't hold on to the past, I know its painful to have lost her daughter but she forgot she had a son too to look after. Bro He had he's mum only and he looked happy with her not minding her didn't have a dad but he was such an adorable little kid. I was so touched when he called Jianjian's father Dad,that moment was really heart warming. Sadly the kids had little time on screen.

As a mom who had lost a son almost 4 years ago, it makes me wonder if my other 4 children thinks I’ve left them out on days when I talk a lot about my lost son.

I’m up to the part where dad met the single mom...kids are lovely.  I am already drawn to the drama.

owlcat:

Do you have a twitter? There is group chat for this drama on twitter.

Yes I do

Can you send me the link?

It's a private conversation so I think I have to add you just give  me your @

Also there is a soompi forum for this drama which is way  more active than this here: https://forums.soompi.com/topic/441007-current-mainland-chinese-drama-2020-go-ahead-%E4%BB%A5%E5%AE%B6%E4%BA%BA%E4%B9%8B%E5%90%8D/ 

owlcat:

It's a private conversation so I think I have to add you just give  me your @

Also there is a soompi forum for this drama which is way  more active than this here: https://forums.soompi.com/topic/441007-current-mainland-chinese-drama-2020-go-ahead-%E4%BB%A5%E5%AE%B6%E4%BA%BA%E4%B9%8B%E5%90%8D/ 

Okay thank you

I will use the soompi

No problem! :) If you want to join Twitter chat group just give me your Twitter handle and I can add you :)

They really did a great job casting talented kids for the main characters.  Some dramas feel jarring when the kids grow up into the adult actors but they still feel like the same characters even though there has been some character development too.

There's also a channel to discuss Go Ahead on this discord https://discord.gg/asiandramas

flours:

They really did a great job casting talented kids for the main characters.  Some dramas feel jarring when the kids grow up into the adult actors but they still feel like the same characters even though there has been some character development too.

There's also a channel to discuss Go Ahead on this discord https://discord.gg/asiandramas

Yea, the kids did and amazing job and when they grew up they didn't change their characters it was like the kids really grew up irl.lol

Thanks for the link ,will join you guys

i just started watching this drama ( as I am also watching 2 other Cdramas) now on episode 9 and I do always cry on each episode. Now I am already into this & loving it's story so far. 

Florence:

i just started watching this drama ( as I am also watching 2 other Cdramas) now on episode 9 and I do always cry on each episode. Now I am already into this & loving it's story so far. 

Am at episode 33 now,and this drama keeps giving me so much feelings and emotions,I love the drama so much,don't want it to finish ^^

Loved the story....it is so refreshing and nice....also loving the emotions that are flooding me while watching

Thedramabuzzfeed:

Loved the story....it is so refreshing and nice....also loving the emotions that are flooding me while watching

Same here^^

Lihaichao is the best Dad I never had.. hope every Dad can be learn from him..