this is a super heartwarming drama, I'm enjoying every second with this, here one of my favorite quote by Ling Xiao about real definition of grow up 

"People do grow up at once. What does it mean? it means that you're an adult in legal sense on your eighteenth birthday, but it doesn't mean you've grown up. The true growing up is coming in a flash. No one know except yourself, your mind will change, you will feel the weight of life. At that moment you grow up without anyone noticing. That moment..it can be next second, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, ten or twenty years later, your whole life. .." 

What's your favorite quote

For a child, if you never there when they need you, dont expect them to be there when you need/want them - Li Haichao (Go Ahead, 2020)

塞翁失馬焉知非福 

This is a Chinese proverb that has come from an ancient story:

Once upon a time, an old man lost his horse. A year later, the horse returned with her colt. The colt grew up and the old man's son rode the horse. He fell off the horse and was crippled. There's a war and all young able men were conscripted except his son because of his handicap. Each occasion, his neighbors had been coming to congratulate or sympathize him, but his reaction had always been: it may not have been a bad or good thing, hence the praise has come to mean "a blessing in disguise".

This is the talk Li Haichao has with He Ziqiu about life. Li Ba tells Ziqiu that sometimes when one loses something, it may not be totally bad because things may evolve into something else, like in this case, Ziqiu loses his mother but he gains 2 fathers, a sister and a brother. This has been the attitude Ziqiu is living through life, and this should be the attitude we should all adopt for our own life too.

youridaehann:

this is a super heartwarming drama, I'm enjoying every second with this, here one of my favorite quote by Ling Xiao about real definition of grow up 

"People do grow up at once. What does it mean? it means that you're an adult in legal sense on your eighteenth birthday, but it doesn't mean you've grown up. The true growing up is coming in a flash. No one know except yourself, your mind will change, you will feel the weight of life. At that moment you grow up without anyone noticing. That moment..it can be next second, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, ten or twenty years later, your whole life. .." 

What's your favorite quote

!!! I was just looking for this quote but couldn't find it!! I love that quote!!Thank you for creating this 'discussion page' too! I think now I'll be a daily member here heheh  

''      

Ziqiu, throughout one's life, there's gonna be tons of sufferings. The older you are, the more you'll have to bear. One day, you will find the whole world is on your shoulder.

The whole world?

Your parents, your wife, your kids. They'll mean the whole world to you.

What about my brother and sister?

They'll have their own world too...

But in my world, it'll be enough to have you guys.

''

Li Hai Chao to He Zi Qui, episode 4

DramaReign:

!!! I was just looking for this quote but couldn't find it!! I love that quote!!Thank you for creating this 'discussion page' too! I think now I'll be a daily member here heheh  

Haha you're welcome, let's waiting for another deep quote from this drama 

There is a beast in everyone heart and if you are not careful the beast will come out and hurt others

Ling Xiao Epi 28

During their fight over Jianjian:

Ling Xiao: Jianjian and I were engaged to be married since we were little.

Ziqiu: So what? Jianjian and I have been sleeping on the same bad like husband and wife all these years.

I have many remarkable quotes for this drama. So here are the ones that is stucked to me.

"We made mistakes, but it's our children who suffer." (Convo between Ling ba and Li Ba)

"Because in my family, I'm the one who can't get sick." (Ling Xiao)

"Someday, I suddenly found that separation was normal in life." (Li Jianjian)

Another favorite quote 

"The man I cherished, I've glanced at gim from afar at once
When in distance, he's still in the center of light, he's so shinny, so complete
But in somewhere i don't know

he was broken

I also didn't, know how he suffered in late night and found every single piece of himself
To make a complete and shinny himself again
Now I'm finally close enough, I finally see him clearly
With the wounds over his body"

-Li Jianjian-

My favourite quote was when He Zi Qiu beg his mom to live her life without any regrets, he said 

'I want to bring the best thing I have and give it to the people who've never abandoned me' - He Zi Qiu

If I remembered correctly there's a quote that said something like we should live in this world confusedly.

If it was in this drama and someone remembers please help me out ^^

i'm not sure if this is what you're referring to but there is one part from episode 6 when Jianjian and Ziqiu slept over in Ling Xiao's room, where Jianjian says that life is not something that can be thought through, the more you think about it the more incomprehensible it is and that you should just live life one day at a time.

blurspider:

i'm not sure if this is what you're referring to but there is one part from episode 6 when Jianjian and Ziqiu slept over in Ling Xiao's room, where Jianjian says that life is not something that can be thought through, the more you think about it the more incomprehensible it is and that you should just live life one day at a time.

This counts too^^thanks

Ep 33 (DVD version)

Li Jianjian - Garbage should stay in the garbage can