There are so many good quotes in this drama, I'll have to rewatch to remember it all.  Here's one from recent episodes: 

"Just because you know the reason, it doesn't change the results." - Zi Qiu 😭

Li Jian Jian said to Tang Can in a fight: 

"We are your best friends, not your garbage dumps. Neither are we your enemy. Your enemy is yourself!"

youridaehann:

Another favorite quote 

"The man I cherished, I've glanced at gim from afar at once
When in distance, he's still in the center of light, he's so shinny, so complete
But in somewhere i don't know

he was broken

I also didn't, know how he suffered in late night and found every single piece of himself
To make a complete and shinny himself again
Now I'm finally close enough, I finally see him clearly
With the wounds over his body"

-Li Jianjian-

This is my favorite quote too.

"Simlock said that the grass of patience is bitter,but it will eventually bear sweet and soft fruits" -Li Jianjian episode 33

'' I will go outside to see this world! I will fail and I will suffer! I want to see what I can achieve in the end! '' Qi Ming Yue ep 34 (dvd version)

DramaReign:

'' I will go outside to see this world! I will fail and I will suffer! I want to see what I can achieve in the end! '' Qi Ming Yue ep 34 (dvd version)

I really liked how brave she was when she told her mom this^

precious:

I really liked how brave she was when she told her mom this^

Right? It was quite inspiring too!

Another favorite quote that appeared in episode 31 from this drama, that derive true value of parent love.

"It occurs to me that once I went back home, I saw my dad peeling the garlic, so I tried to tease him. I wanted to play a joke with him. 

So sent him a we chat message, asking him what he was doing, then he took out his reading glasses and replied to me typing like this. It tooks him 2 minutes to send just one sentence, that's because I asked him to send me text messages not voice messages. 

At that moment I felt that my dad is old".

-Li jianjian

DramaReign:

This sentence really motivated ..

And  this is what I really wait from character Qi Mingyue 

If you think you've done something wrong, only by being alive can you make it up. If you die,everything stops. And those wrong things,bad things and painful memories will be there forever. And they won't get better. -ling Xiao ep 40 ©iQiyi

" Do you think it works by thinking about life?
The more you think about your life.. The more incomprehensible it will be.
Just move forward day by day.
After today, we have to face tomorrow.
If we can't solve today's problems, then tomorrow is awaiting us.
As long as one lives, take it one day at a time.
One day after another seems endless. "

"Hearing this I feel life is boring"

" Because life is boring, we have to live a wonderful life.
Don't push too much, when running into trouble.
Eat well, drink well and do some joyful things. "

-- Li jianjian

For a moment,  I can sense that
I'm  entering the world
That belong to adults  like my father
The key to that world is
Patience
Patience
And patience

--Li Jianjian--

But adult is coward than the kids.. They even doesn't have a brave to admit their mistakes - LiHaichao

I like this quote because it will be better if every parents realized that they just a human who's can be wrong than their children and know how to cure children's heart

mpruel:

But adult is coward than the kids.. They even doesn't have a brave to admit their mistakes - LiHaichao

I like this quote because it will be better if every parents realized that they just a human who's can be wrong than their children and know how to cure children's heart

I support and like this quote too,Adults should also realize their mistakes and apologize when necessary ^

If you feel guilty, you can only make it up when alive. If you die, everything stops, the wrong doing, bad things and miserable memories, will stay there forever. They can't get better that way.
(Last Episode)