MDL said that there was 46 eps but i only see 40 eps is there an error? or is it just me huhuhu :((((

I'm wondering the same thing.  I think it's an error, but then again, ep 40 didn't feel like a clear cut ending.  

This question has been asked/answered many times in the comments section but basically it's 46 or 40 episodes depending on which version you were watching.  For TV episodes (typically the raw/unsubbed episodes) they aired as 46 episodes that were of a shorter length.   For web episodes (YouTube, Viki, iQiyi, etc.; typically the subbed episodes) they aired as 40, 45-minute length episodes.  

themarchioness:

This question has been asked/answered many times in the comments section but basically it's 46 or 40 episodes depending on which version you were watching.  For TV episodes (typically the raw/unsubbed episodes) they aired as 46 episodes that were of a shorter length.   For web episodes (YouTube, Viki, iQiyi, etc.; typically the subbed episodes) they aired as 40, 45-minute length episodes.  

ooo okay thank you so much!!