The drama adaptation exceeded my expectations when it comes to the characters!

Aside from the perfecting casting of Li Xian as God Gun/Han ShangYan , He alone is the only Gun in my mind. His cold face, his smirks, his gaze! aiyoooooo my heart~~! His my new favorite chinese actor! His so hot btw! I know you agree with me. I squeal every time he has sweet interactions with Tong Nian. He fits perfectly. It's like the character is made for him.

The rest of  the K&K boys are like characters fresh out from the book as well!

My #1 favorite is #Grunt ! isn't he cute? His so handsome, the glasses doesn't made him look dorky, instead he looks like a playboy gamer lol! I love it. 

#2 is 97 which is my old favorite actor way back "When we were young". Minus the glasses here, he look adorable, his interactions with Grunt is wicked hahaha.

#3 another  is Demo , the innocent boy, or is it? Maybe his just naive and ignorant at times haha. I like how Gun treats him differently from the rest of the boys. I guess maybe because he is the youngest. His acting is good as well.

#4 last one is One! The SP member and old buddy of Gun. He looks mischievous and I find him hot  ^__o Excuse my language. Haha

I am such a big fangirl when it comes to cute male characters! And thankfully Go Go Squid Drama Adaptations has plenty of eye candy for me to feast my eyes on! 

Aside Hu Yi Tian potrayed DT, I like him the most. He is the type that I want to know more since he is the quite type.  But in other hand he has honesty and michevious side on him. I found he is very charming too.

I want a friend like Grunt and lil bro like Demo too.

But ofc God Gun would be in first place ^^

Rara:

Aside Hu Yi Tian potrayed DT, I like him the most. He is the type that I want to know more since he is the quite type.  But in other hand he has honesty and michevious side on him. I found he is very charming too.

I want a friend like Grunt and lil bro like Demo too.

But ofc God Gun would be in first place ^^

@Rara 

Hmmn, I don't have much of a good impression with Yi Tian, after his scandal broke out. Sorry I am still biased about it. But He looks cute whenever he looks mischievously at Gun.

Demo has my soul, he's so cute.

I hope PDs won't leave their character like this and they develop too like our hottie ML

I like Demo. I always laugh hard whenever the other guys set him up to be the group's scape goat.

@India93 It was nice MBFB is the sole screenwriter of the show. I liked how she changed some of the scenes from her original novel to fit in with the TV adaptation needs.

Besides Gun and Dt, my next favorite K&K boy is definitely Demo. I like that he's young and innocent because, with him, we see a more caring side of Gun. Like when Demo stays back during the Lunar New Year because his parents were divorcing and he didn't want to go home, Gun takes him home with him. Also later, Demo cried and was sad because his parents divorced and they didn't want him, Gun went to comfort him.

twstrfries:

I like Demo. I always laugh hard whenever the other guys set him up to be the group's scape goat.

@India93 It was nice MBFB is the sole screenwriter of the show. I liked how she changed some of the scenes from her original novel to fit in with the TV adaptation needs.

hahah true! since he is the youngest they think Gun will be less angry with him

jennamt4:

Besides Gun and Dt, my next favorite K&K boy is definitely Demo. I like that he's young and innocent because, with him, we see a more caring side of Gun. Like when Demo stays back during the Lunar New Year because his parents were divorcing and he didn't want to go home, Gun takes him home with him. Also later, Demo cried and was sad because his parents divorced and they didn't want him, Gun went to comfort him.

yes, I have  noticed that too... Gun can freely show his big brother side to Demo

Hi where can i watch episodes with eng sub pls

Arl:

Hi where can i watch episodes with eng sub pls

iT'S ON vIKI

I agree about Han Shang Yan being exactly how I imagined him from the novel. And yes he’s hot.

My fave KK boy is Demo. He’s so adorably cute, so innocent.

Demo is adorable! And Grunt is funny.  :D 

My favorite is Demo, he's so cute and all the boys spoil him as he's the youngest one in the team. Btw, I didn't know that the actor who played as Grunt is older than Li Xian, lol... He looks so young!

@tweetiaa_  true! when I googled and looked into Grunt's profile that says he is 32! LOL he looks so young my goodness! I find him so hot . A hot nerd haha I love nerdy looking guys  (squeals) XD