tweetiaa_:

My favorite is Demo, he's so cute and all the boys spoil him as he's the youngest one in the team. Btw, I didn't know that the actor who played as Grunt is older than Li Xian, lol... He looks so young!

And they always makes him the scapegoat hahahah poor Demo

i really love DT! his mysterious and quiet personality got me. (Hu Yitian is really great in portraying this kind of roles!)  but of course, can't ignore the super adorable demo mah baby! but still, can't stop fallin' for grunt and 97! but then, i feel like i'm yaya... i love xaio mi!!! but then again... it's really Gun that i am so inlove with! 

I love every character in this drama!  I keep saying i'll start watching this after all episodes are complete but then can't help and i watched it already and here i am struggling as i wait for the next subbed episodes huehueh!

Dhezzu Oh:

i really love DT! his mysterious and quiet personality got me. (Hu Yitian is really great in portraying this kind of roles!)  but of course, can't ignore the super adorable demo mah baby! but still, can't stop fallin' for grunt and 97! but then, i feel like i'm yaya... i love xaio mi!!! but then again... it's really Gun that i am so inlove with! 

I love every character in this drama!  I keep saying i'll start watching this after all episodes are complete but then can't help and i watched it already and here i am struggling as i wait for the next subbed episodes huehueh!

Omg I'm the same. I don't usually watch episodes as they come out, preferring to binge watch instead but with GGS, I just can't help it!

I really like demo the most... Also 97 and grunt, i like the fact that they really like tong nian... Always respectful, caring and friendly to her... The supportive little brothers of tong nian... 

They act so well too... 

demo is a cutie, u just want to put him inyour pocket and take him home to look after him...

yorkshirelass80:

demo is a cutie, u just want to put him inyour pocket and take him home to look after him...

YESSSS!!! Wanna bring him anywhere and pamper him to the fullest... Cutiee sweetest demo... ????????????

my favorite is 97, he is so adorable and his reactions + interactions with others are so cute and funny! actually, i dont know if it's just me, but sometimes I forget that Dt is the captain and mistaken 97 for the captain.

fany:

my favorite is 97, he is so adorable and his reactions + interactions with others are so cute and funny! actually, i dont know if it's just me, but sometimes I forget that Dt is the captain and mistaken 97 for the captain.

yes yes... maybe because DT only watches them and not interacting too much with others... and 97 is the one given most of the orders... though i really wanna know what DT's thinking regarding sister-in law... he is somewhat seen listening when it comes to sis-in-law :DDDD

DT , Han Shang Yan, or Grunt! Demo is the best friend he is so sweet. 

fany:

yeah he seems to be the one who gun asks for help sometimes

yorkshirelass80:

yeah he seems to be the one who gun asks for help sometimes

true.. have you noticed, he always ask 97 to explains things to the group and on behalf of him. And he even asked him to create a netease account for him. :D Gun is not weary of 97's mocking, he understands the kid so well.

Ahwww I miss mother Gun already

Yeah, and he doesnt mind that 97 pokes fun at him

Indai93:

true.. have you noticed, he always ask 97 to explains things to the group and on behalf of him. And he even asked him to create a netease account for him. :D Gun is not weary of 97's mocking, he understands the kid so well.

Ahwww I miss mother Gun already

Because DT (captain) doesn't like talking, and Grunt (vice captain) is too annoying, One has a timid personality, and Demo is too scare of him (lol), that's why 97 is his best choice :D