"I'll talk about King the land drama."

This is not the first for Korean people to offend the Arabs culture by a TV shi*t!

• I mean, making fun of the people who helped you billions of times when you needed help the most?
  • You all didn't have time to teach your people about your saviours? It's kinda funny to put the blame on the unawareness of a culture when you are about to worship that culture to copy them in everything. 
  • I mean come on dudes its the 23rd we all have technology resources no one can say they know nothing except if they was poor!. saying that only give a bad image of us being fooled by your stupid apology without taking actions(:!!

This is just a shameful act of you, tbh I'm disappointed shame on you Yoona i thought you knew us better, and you may not do such a thing as someone visited Dubai... Shame on you.

No matter what you do. How much spit you have. You will always have a dry mouth. Funny to see so much effort and yet de rating of 8.5 still stay. Because of you I will throw away the book Arabian Nights in the trash. Never ever going to read it to my children's.

When im at work I will make sure I touch some shoat before making that sandwich to serve you guys. That's my way of silent protest against this overreacted subject. 

Supporting Arab sides. Stay strong, 

grab your shit together! they are not generalizing the whole arabian people, not undervaluing, being racist towards them. that was a single character. it's like portraying someone of a bad character who comes from my country, from my culture and saying that person is the image of the whole people. and that, my friend, they didn't do. our countries, our people are not immaculate, saints. there are good and bad people everywhere. that character just happened to be portrayed as an arabian one. if you think that character represents the whole arabian culture for you to get offended by that, i suspect the fault lies on your percepcion.

Guys, this Cloudynight__ account is a bot. The account was created on 11 July to cause disharmony here.

The title itself is a sham. What does she/he mean by humiliating?  One sequence in a hit TV show is causing them humiliation? Particularly, since it was supposed to provide some comic relief.

Secondly, the grammar is so off here 'racists to a culture' - what is the meaning of this? Thirdly, anyone who knows the Arabs - people from the Middle East or GCC - never ever refer to themselves as 'Arabians' it was a Western term for the Arabs. I can tell you first-hand as I was born in the region and lived there my entire life.

So this person/ fake profile is out to just cause trouble. @MyDramaList, please delete this discussion here as it's just perpetuating hate on both sides because of some foolish discord creators. 

Those aren't Arabian people portrayed in this series but an Arabian prince. And considering how the real Arabian princes behave in European hotels and elsewhere, the portrayal here was nice and sympathetic. Why don't you criticise their real behaviour instead of a TV show?

It's a romance comedy, the role was funny and served a good purpose. No one is taking this seriously, the original poster of this needs to seek help.

The show was pretty tame compared to how a real arabian prince would act so relax. 

Don't know what's going on here but nice to read all the comments..
On other websites like Mal, discussing something like this results in permanent lifetime bans..

I thought it was a pretty accurate portrayal