I will write a review about this wonderful series, but i want to explain the ending in the drama who sticks to the ending game.

SPOILER CATCH UP MY PRINCE EPISODE 24
When Zhao Chen Yi dies saving Princess Lu Jia Ren,  True Love key is unblocked. immediately after, they are transported in a middle place between gaming and real life, and then, thanks to Qin Shou, Ran Ran can use something. Do you remember the saved archive Qin Shou mentioned when Crown Prince Died?
This time, the archive showed  her moments with Chen Yi, even moments she didn't know. He was the one saving her in the first fire when she entered the game. So, again, Ran Ran started the game, but this time, from the very beginning.
Zhao Chen Yi arrived to save her, but his mind is fully awake in the game, so he knows her. He took the they and they exit the game.
In the real world, there is the connection saw in episode 18 and a full connection to the whole story. Lu Ran Ran is Wang Xiao Yu's best friend, and XiaoYu is in her hospital. Xu Lang is a colleague of Wang Chen Yi, her older brother. In episode 1, Ran Ran says that she and Xiao Yu had to meet in the game. In episode 18, Ran Ran and Xu Lang recognised themselves, but she called him with his character's name, while he called her with her real name.  All 4 characters are connected.
In the game, Ran Ran and Cheng Yi both are dating in real life and in the game. In the drama, episode 24, even if he only shakes hand to her and calls her "Doctor Lu",  the way they look at each other is pretty clear. And more, she only answers " it's what i should do". She didn't ask who he is, because he knows him. He was only polite to them, because she works here, and he knows very well how important is for her to work in medicine field. It'san opposite situation from when he called her with her name, where she asked how is it possible and he said that he knows she is Lu Ran Ran, she was Lu Ren Jia and Lu Jia Ren. 

There are even 2 deleted scenes in the drama ( I will talk about them in another topic).

The scene were they shake hands is a flashback to the first time they actually met. When RanRan notes if it wasn't for the game, a young intern would have never met the famour game designer, and Chen Yi points out that they actually had already met. I'm guessing it was several weeks in real time, prior to everything happening, and it was her optimism that encouraged him to keep looking for treatments for his sister.

They are both busy people so I'm guessing after they escaped, and everyone woke up in their different places, they had to go back to work like nothing had otherwise happened. So they kept meeting in VR because an hour in RL, is several days or more in game time....Not to mention, when your dating the game designer, and essentially have God mode access to the game, you can go anywhere and do anything you want in it.

But I would have loved a scene in RL with them all together, and the happy bickering between all four. ???

Orithian:

The scene were they shake hands is a flashback to the first time they actually met. When RanRan notes if it wasn't for the game, a young intern would have never met the famour game designer, and Chen Yi points out that they actually had already met. I'm guessing it was several weeks in real time, prior to everything happening, and it was her optimism that encouraged him to keep looking for treatments for his sister.

They are both busy people so I'm guessing after they escaped, and everyone woke up in their different places, they had to go back to work like nothing had otherwise happened. So they kept meeting in VR because an hour in RL, is several days or more in game time....Not to mention, when your dating the game designer, and essentially have God mode access to the game, you can go anywhere and do anything you want in it.

But I would have loved a scene in RL with them all together, and the happy bickering between all four. ???

Xiao Yu says it has been 3 months already passed and she took surgery for her eyes, recovering. Asking Ran Ran about her and Chen Yi, Ran Ran said that they keep going out, and they will meet in the game later. She separated the two things, so probably they are dating both IRL and in the game, and when they can't see each other IRL, they can date in the game.
Chen Yi is shown having a TV program interview elsewhere in China, so i don't think they can't date IRL, because Xiao Yu inquires she know her best friend is dating her brother for 3 months.
For the shaking scene, it still shows they have a previous knowledge, but they couldn't make the connection between real person and character. Chen Yi and Xu Lang cares about Xiao Yu, and even being super busy and God-like geniuses, i don't think they would visit her only very few times.
In episode 18, as i already said, Xu Lang and Ran Ran doesn't seem total strangers. The fact they realised after that they already know each other is because Chen Yi can't always be present in the hospital to visit her sister.  They couldn't make the connection-