I am currently watching Goodbye my Princess, and I am already at the 41th episode, when Dun dun dun!! I read somewhere that it's the cut international version. And I found a youtube channel that has the uncut/full version of the drama. But there's no subtitle T_________T why?????

There are lots of cut scenes in the "international version" and they are the crucial part of the drama.

Does anyone know any sites that has eng subs for the full versions?? 

I also found a youtube channel that has the uncut version which was aired in Taiwan and consist of  55 eps, sadly it is not available here in my country( Philippines) but it doesn't have English subtitles either. Right now, since i have weibo I watched there the full ep1 of uncut  version release in Korea but there's also no english sub. Im only hoping for some kind hearted fans to post the full uncut version with subtitles. ????????

MissA:

I also found a youtube channel that has the uncut version which was aired in Taiwan and consist of  55 eps, sadly it is not available here in my country( Philippines) but it doesn't have English subtitles either. Right now, since i have weibo I watched there the full ep1 of uncut  version release in Korea but there's also no english sub. Im only hoping for some kind hearted fans to post the full uncut version with subtitles. ????????

you can use ultrasurlf to access the file

woah reallly?????? Looking forward to it

Is there a lot of difference in the Uncut version and the International version?  Dang, I was already watching this drama on Netflix up to episode 10, and I am not sure I want to rewatch these again.

Ladymeow2020:

Is there a lot of difference in the Uncut version and the International version?  Dang, I was already watching this drama on Netflix up to episode 10, and I am not sure I want to rewatch these again.

Yes, there's quite a few scenes not included ????????

hi!! can you please post the link to it? hehe thank you in advance!

on viki it subbed until episode 28 and I can say that there's so much details that missed on the official version, so glad that they aired the director's cut for us to watch. but sadly they still didnt include the one where xiao feng and cheng yin kissing on the bed 

naandanaa:

on viki it subbed until episode 28 and I can say that there's so much details that missed on the official version, so glad that they aired the director's cut for us to watch. but sadly they still didnt include the one where xiao feng and cheng yin kissing on the bed 

I'll probably watch the director's cut when they fully subbed it. Thanks for the info

This might be stupid but how do I know which one I'm watching on youtube.   I did search uncut, it has subs, after reading above I'm not sure which it is though. 

Indai:

Yes, there's quite a few scenes not included ????????

What type of scenes are  mostly cut..plz tell