Hello 

Does anyone know where I can find a completed version of the novel in English please? There are a couple on wattpad but they're ongoing and clearly not been updated for a while 

Many thanks 

Wow, I was just about to post this same thing, lol.  

it took me days but someone on facebook kindly posted it ! 

Happy reading!  It is quite long.  I've been scanning it and I don't see a lot of the drama of the breakup we've been seeing in the series.  I might be missing it, though.  It also seems like the competition is much more prominent in the book.

Yeah the characters are very different in the books and the story is much more about the two competitions.  I love Aue in the drama but Aek is really annoying me.  They messed with our heads with nothing for 7 weeks then BOOM

I liked the book more especially Prem and Aue 

I'm looking for the part was Aek was bullied/beaten up in high school because he went after someone.  Can you tell me if you find it?  Someone posted on here that Aek was acting so crazy because of this incident.  I'll post on here if I find it.  

Yes it was in the book. He was explaining it to the female manager of the restaurant. It was  very brief and rather early on. But I can't remember where. 

solipsism5:

I'm looking for the part was Aek was bullied/beaten up in high school because he went after someone.  Can you tell me if you find it?  Someone posted on here that Aek was acting so crazy because of this incident.  I'll post on here if I find it.  

It's chapter 4 Ek's happiness x 

Thanks!!  Hope your enjoying the novel - maybe you can recreate this series in your head at least.

I have done as I stopped watching mid way through ep 8 ?

Chelsea Black:

found it! https://fictionlog.co/b/5e00a4e61f246d001a281156

hi but its not in English how do you get it in English 

If you read it in google chrome it will automatically translate the site and book - that's how I read it. 

And the translation is surprsingly good even considering it's google translate.  I started on a wattpad translation that wasn't even as good, surprisingly.  

Chelsea Black:

If you read it in google chrome it will automatically translate the site and book - that's how I read it. 

thank you