mparthur:

Here is another different trailer:

Trailer 2: My Journey to You

That was the original trailer I saw for this show 

Raymond Ardin:

Yes I get what you mean now. What you said before made it seem like he was evil and necessarily associated with Wufeng just because he took the herb. Whereas it's normally meant to help break through to the next level in martial arts. Anyways, at this point we don't actually know when he took it; like, was it long before he "died," or was it around the same time.

7 episodes to learn the truth and there’s a lot of it still to learn. The spoiler thread has some of it too. 

Raymond Ardin:

Yes I get what you mean now. What you said before made it seem like he was evil and necessarily associated with Wufeng just because he took the herb. Whereas it's normally meant to help break through to the next level in martial arts. Anyways, at this point we don't actually know when he took it; like, was it long before he "died," or was it around the same time.

GHY is said to be evil.  In Episode 2, his father regretted his decision on electing him to be the next heir.  He heard about the conversation and rushed into the room to interrupt his father with the news about the identity of the Wufeng spy, Miss Zheng.

We also know that the last message Wufeng received from Anonymous about the bride selection was 22 years ago which was around the time GZY's mother entered the Gong residence.

We also know that Yun Que was the only Wufeng spy who entered the Gong residence and returned alive but died from the Flies poison.

We also know that Master Yue was the one who hid Yun Que and visited Miss Zheng.

Was Yun Que GSJ's assistant during the trial?  Is that why SGQ targetted him because Wufeng knew GSJ was a kind man?

GZY is beginning to warm up his impression on GSJ.  

Wufeng spies are trying hard to divide GSJ/ GYZ from GZY.  

Although Wufeng is said not to be aware of the Infinite Heat, Lady Wuji and SGQ happened to know about it.  That's why SGQ was calm when she heard about the Infinite Heat.

The latest episode 16 brought on some questions...

Was GSJ  Yun Que's target? Wondering if GSJ fell in love with Yun Que and did she love him or did she love current master Yue? 

Raymond Ardin:

But the two-week schedule is the result of an anti-poison ingredient interacting with the poisonous ingredients. The purpose of the bugs is to stimulate the body's defences to simulate practicing internal skills 24/7. If it was just the insect eggs without the other ingredients, I don't think it would act up every 2 weeks.

we had seen sort of gellish soup to drink when YWS was taking it and her raven told her to do not chew as thats are insect eggs...  they may have added something into it but for sure it wasn't a tonic - also you could see both FLs didn't have the same symptoms as after taking elixir - and it wasn't only 4 dark hours each half a month...  at least thats how I understand it
Gongs elixir was a pill - and Wufeng one was a good bowl of that gellish liquid

mparthur:
We also know that Yun Que was the only Wufeng spy who entered the Gong residence and returned alive but died from the Flies poison.

I think we had been told her body had been found in the forest - we didn't get info about her death reason, but I might missed something
any way YWS believes it was Gong family who killed YQ and I can bet it was Wufeng, as she was probably trying to play double agent - or maybe she was indeed Gongs spy implemented in Wufeng?

We can expect all 7 remining episodes being full of bloodshed and plot twists - I am not sure if I want to see ZiYu discovering that YWS betrayed him but that's what is coming based on the clips

YM Yue made a pill out of it and assassins creed had it in a bowl to look scarier and why would the ravens tell the truth anyways? The antidote probably is actually to make things worse. Remember assassins creed runs on fear and lies. Now that YWS knows the truth about the lack of poison, I really hope this helps her break her chains with them. Especially since in todays little photo tidbit looks like YM Yue talks to YWS about her sister so perhaps the truth of at least that portion will be revealed and she maybe will tell ZY the truth too. Hopefully with more ppl understanding the truth, they can band together for whatever is coming.

Enigma05:
Now that YWS knows the truth about the lack of poison, I really hope this helps her break her chains with them.

Yes, she'll question about Wufeng's past deeds.

She sees GZY as a kind person like HYS.  I think the last straw will be when HYS is killed by Wufeng.

She'll definitely change side once it happens.

mparthur:

Yes, she'll question about Wufeng's past deeds.

She sees GZY as a kind person like HYS.  I think the last straw will be when HYS is killed by Wufeng.

She'll definitely change side once it happens.

Or when the truth about her sister comes out. I'm iffy about HYS but he did raise her so I'm sure she thinks he deserves freedom too. 

I still believe what Wufeng is giving is not the same as YM Yue's elixir, they are not using it to make their spies stronger, they are using it to control them - so their formula is for sure different - but YWS after hearing all that explanations how Gong's elixir has been made and is working will know for sure how to sort out what she has been fed by Wufeng...

vesca:

I still believe what Wufeng is giving is not the same as YM Yue's elixir, they are not using it to make their spies stronger, they are using it to control them - so their formula is for sure different - but YWS after hearing all that explanations how Gong's elixir has been made and is working will know for sure how to sort out what she has been fed by Wufeng...

They're never going to tell their spies anything about it; it's all about fear and lies. Control and power. They're not going to say it's to make you stronger. Why would they? They'll say it's poison, the antidote helps, etc. Insects are involved and YM Yue knew of the flies and insect eggs before YQ got there. Wufeng's secrets aren't that secret to the back of the mountain crew. 

Today revelation : YQ was absolutely being killed here. By the hooded wufeng leader. End of her character. 

So Wufeng leaders were the cruel and merciless ones, and has to be destroyed. I am pretty much upset here. Hope the Director  and  writers got their sanity. Gongs are the good ones.  Hope the ending should be satisfying. The good one wins. If not, I dont know what to say.

So... as I was expecting - wufeng flies were modified version of original Gong's tonic... and they had kept only bad side effects but this have strenghtening/healing properties

very emotional episode... now YWS came on clear side with GZY - lets see what will happen next, I hope he can still show compassion to YWS and YQ story... and whats actually happen should make HYS questioning about Wufeng too... they were so f...g cruel

vesca:

So... as I was expecting - wufeng flies were modified version of original Gong's tonic... and they had kept only bad side effects but this have strenghtening/healing properties

very emotional episode... now YWS came on clear side with GZY - lets see what will happen next, I hope he can still show compassion to YWS and YQ story... and whats actually happen should make HYS questioning about Wufeng too... they were so f...g cruel

I didn't get that part...it seems as if both tonics makes the person who drinks it suffer, but they become stronger later. so why omit the one ingredient...? wait, Elder Yue said that ingredient that makes a black line appear in your wrist was omitted by Wufeng, so maybe they removed it so that their spies aren't caught by the Gongs if they recognise it, since their poisons are only made for personal use and not for sale

vesca:
and whats actually happen should make HYS questioning about Wufeng too

HYS seems to have been a part of the organization for so long yet he was shocked at what they did to YQ. It makes me wonder why he continues to stay. It also makes me understand his reaction when YWS moved in front of GZY.