Next few episodes will be very telling.

Really I just hope that Neither  YWS or GZY  dies , I want them to at least have a happy ending ! Lets see if this can happen !

Enigma05:

Next few episodes will be very telling.

I believe so as well or at least it better be!

Does the fornight flies poison by Wufeng allow the person to practice internal skill 24x7 like the Moon Devouring Pill by Young Master Yue?

coachmye:
I would love to know who is the mastermind of all this crap ...  Gong Zi Shang. is so sweet and silly mannnn if she has anything to do with this mess she is a goat, she is the ultimate art of distraction. But this is me just thinking out loud and not leaving anyone out of the mix. I really doubt she would but at this point, it doesn't hurt to add her to the list. 

All clues are pointing at the opposite direction.  

mparthur:

All clues are pointing at the opposite direction.  

Exactly. All roads are starting to slowly lead to Rome and she’s not Rome lol.

coachmye:

Really I just hope that Neither  YWS or GZY  dies , I want them to at least have a happy ending ! Lets see if this can happen !

I want the leads to survive and stay together; kinda hoping JF and elder sis makes it out too; and our back mountain YM’s. Everyone else is fair game even though if Junior poison survives, I won’t be upset. 

Enigma05:

I want the leads to survive and stay together; kinda hoping JF and elder sis makes it out too; and our back mountain YM’s. Everyone else is fair game even though if Junior poison survives, I won’t be upset. 

GZS, GZY, YWS and GYZ will live.  GSJ will die as seen on the trailer unless GYZ feeds him with the flower to revive him from his injuries.

SGQ seems to be in dilemma when she hears about the death of Lang Di Di from GYZ.  She must have started questioning Wufeng's strategy.  Not sure if she has fallen in love with GSJ.

GSJ once said he wouldn't be worried if GZY was incapable of winning the three trials.  He would be worried if he turned out to be able to complete the trials.  He also said it would make no difference if GZY became the SW.  Does it mean he will break away from the Gong family when GZY becomes the new SW?

However, he also insisted that GYZ to take the three trials so that the latter could be considered as a potential SW.  

So, there could be two possible endings:
GSJ becomes the new SW when GZY and YWS leave the Gong family fater killing GHY.

Or, GZY still remains as the SW with YWS as his wife.  All mountain crew are able to roam outside the mountain.  GYZ becomes the next heir after passing the three trials because his Jue Ge Ge said to him once that he had to go through the trials to prevent himself from getting bullied.  GSJ dies during the attack by Wufeng spies.  GSQ kills Dianzhu for revenge after HYQ dies.  HYS leaves Wufeng to join with GZY and YWS.  All Wufeng elites are wiped out by GZS's new weapon invention ie. pistols.

"All Wufeng elites are wiped out by GZS's new weapon invention ie. pistols."

Then the cowboy eras begin

I hope so! Btw express episodes are coming out today. So if ppl want to not wait until next Thursday and finale, there's that option. 

I also think ZY, YWS, and the others will set up a trap for assassins creed during that wedding massacre thing.

Enigma05:

I hope so! Btw express episodes are coming out today. So if ppl want to not wait until next Thursday and finale, there's that option. 

Is it 100 % that the express episodes are coming? I dont find any info about it. 

LuluHk:

"All Wufeng elites are wiped out by GZS's new weapon invention ie. pistols."

Then the cowboy eras begin

TheGongs invent weapons for their personal use.  They are peacemakers.  That's why the men remain their valley to prevent confrontations.

I hope express will really come out today :) and if so, won't be checking any spoilers and watch it after work

Someone compared Gongs to Wufeng and said that both are bad - I don't think so, Gongs are guardians of Infinite Heat, and they are living in closed valley - ofc life there has a lot of restrictions on family members personal life but staying in the mansion means that secrects will be kept safe (at least should be), they do not rule by terror and even if there are strict rules they are not ruthless
Wufeng - collecting orphaned children and putting them through heartless, brutal, competitive training just to turn them into inhumane killers is a pure evil sect in my opinion. Once you are there you can leave only dead and sect leaders treat all lower level members as disposable pawns - no matter if they are skilled and trained for years. This people kills cause they can... All their leaders has to be sociopaths

I really hope for the good prevailing over bad at the end and fingers crossed for HE for main couple and JF and GZS
I don't expect SGQ to betray Wufeng, till now she didn't say even a world of truth in my opinion, oh, she will when she will give the map to SGJ just to get YWS killed... but she is too shrewd to be trusted in the future...