I hope there will be session 2. Joseph zeng was just a cameo, he needed more story and screen time. 

And I wonder if there will be session 2, abd Dylan was in the list of casts as well

LuluHk:

I hope there will be session 2. Joseph zeng was just a cameo, he needed more story and screen time. 

And I wonder if there will be session 2, abd Dylan was in the list of casts as well

Xue Tongzi rejuvenates and forgets his past every four years.  This is the worst part of the bromance.  

The ending is pretty decent.

I don't know how large the book is, so may not have enough material for S2. Only the writer/director knows and maybe some of the actors. Btw, anyone going to miss running your head into the wall with theories. Despite the mediocre ending, this was a great drama.

I would've been satisfied with the ending if the last five minutes were just cut out. YWS had no need to go to Lixi town guys ?

I could understand if Wufeng didn't end up being totally exterminated in the end cuz that's smthing very very difficult that maybe we need a few more generations to solve but why ruin YWS's ending ?.

It was UNNECESSARY ?

Well thinking about it a part 2 might just kill how good the show is  not many people are able to pull off a good 2nd season 

This show was good  there is a lot that can happen 

Gong Huan yu is locked in a cage  - very alive  could still have an agenda 

The flowers bloomed white Shangguan Qui planted  for 

Gong  Shan Jue  there story is not over and she stated she is pregnant  - room for a whole story 

Wufung is not fully taken down  -  room for a whole story 

Like why would Yun wei Shan think she can walk and roam around so freely without chaos unless she has unfinished business to take down the remainder wufung organization 

There are a lot of lose ends we been thinking deep into this show  one part hopes they don’t let us leave it to our imagination ? 

Another part of me don’t want a 2nd season and it be a disappointment this show has been so so good 

what are you guys thoughts? 

DodoHassan:

I would've been satisfied with the ending if the last five minutes were just cut out. YWS had no need to go to Lixi town guys ?

I could understand if Wufeng didn't end up being totally exterminated in the end cuz that's smthing very very difficult that maybe we need a few more generations to solve but why ruin YWS's ending ?.

It was UNNECESSARY ?

Exactly but this show does the unexpected 

Enigma05:

I don't know how large the book is, so may not have enough material for S2. Only the writer/director knows and maybe some of the actors. Btw, anyone going to miss running your head into the wall with theories. Despite the mediocre ending, this was a great drama.

I am ! 

Enigma05:

me too!
usually drama's are based on published novels, so nobody has to guess what will happen as long as scriptwriters will stay true to original story... so for me it was quite new and very nice experience to watch something with complicated plot and without many accurate spoilers...
all cliff hangers at the end of each episode, the way how the story was shown to us, truth told by characters which wasn't really a truth... till know I don't know whats the real story behind SGQ... she said so many lies... it was an amazing drama!
If director had planned longer story from the very beginning season 2 is quite possible and there is no reason why they would not keep same quality also with all these loose ends there is still a lot to tell viewers, so season 2 would not surprise me!

coachmye:

Well thinking about it a part 2 might just kill how good the show is  not many people are able to pull off a good 2nd season 

This show was good  there is a lot that can happen 

Gong Huan yu is locked in a cage  - very alive  could still have an agenda 

The flowers bloomed white Shangguan Qui planted  for 

Gong  Shan Jue  there story is not over and she stated she is pregnant  - room for a whole story 

Wufung is not fully taken down  -  room for a whole story 

Like why would Yun wei Shan think she can walk and roam around so freely without chaos unless she has unfinished business to take down the remainder wufung organization 

There are a lot of lose ends we been thinking deep into this show  one part hopes they don’t let us leave it to our imagination ? 

Another part of me don’t want a 2nd season and it be a disappointment this show has been so so good 

what are you guys thoughts? 

Let the novel finish the job

I can't comprehend ZLH expression on the last minutes, do you guys think he was meant to act like that as the script requires, to make us all overthink!? I BLAME IT ON THE SQUEAKY DOOR!?

CdramaAddict:

I can't comprehend ZLH expression on the last minutes, do you guys think he was meant to act like that as the script requires, to make us all overthink!? I BLAME IT ON THE SQUEAKY DOOR!?

The Untamed we knew that Wei Wu Xian reunited with his mate.  I love the ending.

CdramaAddict:

Big possibility 

Someone named bb on dramacool wrote this theory on who DZ could be: 

"

1. Who is the leader of Wu Feng? Based on SQ's suspicion, Dian Zhu from the Qing Feng Sect could be the leader of Wu Feng and it's probably true.

However, we've heard two female voices, one in the earlier episodes and another in episode 17. The female leader from the first episode sounded much older than the one in episode 17. Could she have aged so much in just two years, or is it after-effects of poisoning? Or are they originally two different people?

I did a voice comparison and found that the "real" YWS mother's voice in the first episode does sound similar to the leader's voice (older version). Could it be that her mother is the leader of Wu Feng?

2. The mystery of the Feng Lineage remains unsolved, but we now know it existed before.
Wu Feng and Gong seem to share many similarities: Wu Feng's "Fortnight Poison" is actually Gong's "Heart Devouring Moon". They also share the Throat-locking technique, and YWS's Qing Feng 9 Moves Sword from the Qing Feng Sect is, in fact, the Three Forms of Wind Emission from the Feng lineage.

3. Based on these two pieces of information, can we conclude that behind the Qing Feng Sect is the Feng Lineage from Gong, and behind Wu Feng is the Qing Feng Sect?

4. Now, what is the relation between Wu Feng (a.k.a Qing Feng Sect a.k.a Feng Lineage) and the Yun Family?
If it's only because YWS betrayed Wu Feng, the leader wouldn't bother coming to her house to meet her.
There must be a big secret here.

I highly suspect that the Yun Family is the real hidden figures behind all this.

The first reason is the similarity of YWS's mother's voice, and the second reason is my belief that the use of "Feng" (Wind) and "Yun" (Cloud) in their names is not just a mere coincidence.

There are indeed idioms related to Feng and Yun, such as "云深不知处,风起空回首" (yún shēn bù zhī chù, fēng qǐ kōng huí shǒu) and "云散风轻" (yún sàn fēng qīng).

But, if YWS's mother is the leader of Wu Feng, then is she Dian Zhu? or is she Zhuo Mei?

5. Dian Zhu and Zhuo Mei's names keep appearing here and there, which makes me wonder what the secret behind them could be. They must be key figures. And let's not forget about the Gushan Sect. What secret actually connects them all?" 

Isn't this a wild theory? What if it's true? Omg. 

Sirry Usly:
But, if YWS's mother is the leader of Wu Feng, then is she Dian Zhu? or is she Zhuo Mei?

Very unlikely because YWS 's father was around when she was growing up.  We could rule out Zhuo Mei effectively because her lover lost his legs and feet.

Dianzhu as YWS' mother?  Very unlikely because YWS' twin sister was terrified when YWS walked into the room.  Furthermore, the Wufeng bad girl had her bodyguard with her.  If she were YWS' mother, the atmosphere in that room would have been less tense.

SGQ claimed that Dianzhu was her master.  I think she lied because she never used the Qingfeng Sect's sword move like YWS.  Only the claw technique that is a common move used by Wufeng Mei spies.  

Qingfeng sect is definitely related to the missing Feng family.  The Elder Xue said the branch fell but he didn't know the reason.  I think the family was wiped out by the unknowns or the Whitewalkers in terms of GoT.

I find that the writer of this story has so many loose strings in the drama.  His novel should elaborate the plots.  Otherwise, he should give up writing another story for drama production.