Anything is possible! Feel free to express yourself. Plus your theory sounds good/interesting.

insideout91:

Thank you !!))))

Right now I always doubt both FL and ML, is it story and them as we see , or it "unreliable narrator" and they try deceive viewers 

See? Told you. It is fully plausible and very interesting.

Love these theories I feel like Yun Wei Shan is higher than A chi and just pretends to be one, why would you be told this is your last mission? Everything she does is very calculated. She is playing with Shangguan big time. Making her feel like is smarter than her. Time will tell with everything that goes on.. This show is very good so far I cannot wait for more.. 

Sirry Usly:

According to the map that was posted on Twitter there seems to be one "level" above them. Whoever holds that position is the mastermind. 

I wonder if Ming Wu Ji has anything to do with the organization and just has been laying low maybe a long shoot but she seems suspicious 

Enigma05:

At this point they all can be spies lol. 

Exactly??????????????????

I'm guessing they want to keep the audience guessing and a bit confused so may nothing surprise us nor anyone when shit goes down lol.

Enigma05:

I'm guessing they want to keep the audience guessing and a bit confused so may nothing surprise us nor anyone when shit goes down lol.

I am not expecting love or romance that much, so if all die in the end, i am absolutly fine. As long as they keep thd story exciting.. 

I feel like ML 100% will alive at the end

GSJ will die

Bodyguard die

SGQ probably also die, because in trailer in the end part can't see her 

About FL I'm not sure, because in trailer there moment where ML crying hug her, but I don't think she will die there, probably poisoned. 

Older Sister, Gong Yuan Zhi I think will also alive at the end 

So I think there is hope for HE fo main CP, but definitely not for other 2 

Sirry Usly:
Everyone who has gone into the Gong sect has not returned, dead or alive except for A'yun's sister, Yun Que. 

Bruh, YWS's raven literally said her sister is dead. Yun Que was killed after being sent into the Gong Mansion, and that YWS should use her 'dead sister' as a 'motivation' against the Gongs, considering that this is her 'last mission'.

Well, there's a theory I feel could be highly possible:

- what if the concubine is just acting under the orders of Gong huanyu, and what if gong huanyu is a spy from wufeng or maybe a pawn of wufeng spy.

- what if the wufeng spy has somehow got gong huanyu under his/her control ( not by blackmail but by other means like brainwash something) and has been nurturing gong huanyu to destroy the gong family.

- what the concubine is actually a good person who has been brainwashed by gong huanyu saying that ' he is doing this for the better future of gong family.'

- if the director uses complicated mind, I have a feeling the concubine would be a mere pawn in the game, who isn't really aware of main deals behind.

Or you know it is also possible that gong huanyu's mother is wufeng spy, who has been brainwashing him against gong and for wufeng. Afterall we don't know who gonghuanyu's mother is yet, I mean it's not shown yet.

Y'all went far beyond me lol. Let's chat again after episode 6 lol.

Enigma05:

Y'all went far beyond me lol. Let's chat again after episode 6 lol.

It's all the result of watching too many kdrama suspense, our thinking also goes too far.

Chibi:

Bruh, YWS's raven literally said her sister is dead. Yun Que was killed after being sent into the Gong Mansion, and that YWS should use her 'dead sister' as a 'motivation' against the Gongs, considering that this is her 'last mission'.

She was her adoptive sister - thats what written in the novel

thatoldbooksmell:

Well, there's a theory I feel could be highly possible:

- what if the concubine is just acting under the orders of Gong huanyu, and what if gong huanyu is a spy from wufeng or maybe a pawn of wufeng spy.

- what if the wufeng spy has somehow got gong huanyu under his/her control ( not by blackmail but by other means like brainwash something) and has been nurturing gong huanyu to destroy the gong family.

- what the concubine is actually a good person who has been brainwashed by gong huanyu saying that ' he is doing this for the better future of gong family.'

- if the director uses complicated mind, I have a feeling the concubine would be a mere pawn in the game, who isn't really aware of main deals behind.

Or you know it is also possible that gong huanyu's mother is wufeng spy, who has been brainwashing him against gong and for wufeng. Afterall we don't know who gonghuanyu's mother is yet, I mean it's not shown yet.

I don't think gong huanyu's mother would fit in 20 years timeline when the spy infiltrated Gongs - as Huanyu was older than that... but it might be possible that actually a mother of ZiYu was a wufeng spy, who has been discovered and that's why she has died, someone had her token and planted it to frame GYZ?
I love how drama goes and that we can have a lot of fun creating conspiracy theories

insideout91:

I feel like ML 100% will alive at the end

GSJ will die

Bodyguard die

SGQ probably also die, because in trailer in the end part can't see her 

About FL I'm not sure, because in trailer there moment where ML crying hug her, but I don't think she will die there, probably poisoned. 

Older Sister, Gong Yuan Zhi I think will also alive at the end 

So I think there is hope for HE fo main CP, but definitely not for other 2 

I don't think they will kill all main characters  - some will survive but I am not expecting HE- BSE is more likely to be the outcome - we also would rather see the good side being a winner but after paying great price
there are so many questions - who is behind Wufeng? why they created such ruthless organisation?  Whats inside the mountain? why Gong family is protecting i?  
also the major thing - why to let Gong family to know that spy is between brides?  (until they knew in advance that father can get poisoned by that message which was hidden in the hairpin - but that would be only possible if they would be still in touch with Wufeng spy who was planted in the mansion)

one more thing - both girls has been infected with bone gnawing flies  and they are supposed to take antidote every 2 weeks - what will happen if they can't leave mansion on time and go to the town when someone is supposed to contact them and give antidote... if you want your assassins succeed you should take proper precautions - so apparently they are both invaluable to organisation as they put their lives from the beginning under risk 

vesca:

I don't think they will kill all main characters  - some will survive but I am not expecting HE- BSE is more likely to be the outcome - we also would rather see the good side being a winner but after paying great price
there are so many questions - who is behind Wufeng? why they created such ruthless organisation?  Whats inside the mountain? why Gong family is protecting i?  
also the major thing - why to let Gong family to know that spy is between brides? 

I'm not very optimistic because director said expect 5-6 death (I supposed from main cast)??

I also think Gong family be a winner