DodoHassan:

No, after watching this episode I have a slight feeling that Ziyi is the leader of Wufeng herself. I don't know how true this might turn out to be but I have a strong suspicion. Either way, even if not the leader, she is definitely a Liang.  I'm so curious to know just how SGQ will defend herself now that GSJ has found blood in her room. I don't think she's stupid enough to blame her period so let's see what she will do. Also, I didn't like GYZ before but I felt so bad for him during the flashbacks. I feel like GSJ doesn't appreciate him as much even though GYZ is the only person sincere to him 

The voice is different though. The voice of the leader was more mature. And Wufeng has been after the Gong sect and other sects for years. She looks way too young to be the leader in my opinion. 

Who knows if Wufeng has had only one leader throughout its time? Also, it's really common in cdramas to distort the villain's voice. It's just a suspicion but I'm gonna stick with it until the future episodes throw more questions at us and jumble everything up even more ;)

Sirry Usly:

The voice is different though. The voice of the leader was more mature. And Wufeng has been after the Gong sect and other sects for years. She looks way too young to be the leader in my opinion. 

Could it be the Mama who watches the female hostel in the Gong mansion?  Hahaha!

In Episode 1, when Ha Ya Shi said the final lesson YWS needed to learn and gave her a little red book, she said she didn't have to learn from that book.  What is that little book about?

Definitely not Communism.

The ultimate plot twist would be that Huanyu' mom is the leader of wufeng.they wanted to take over Gong mountain without shedding blood by making Huanyu the next sword wielder.but after ziyu was born ,they found out that the father is favouring him .they were afraid that he will ruin their plan so they sent assassins to kill ziyu .the assassins however killed shangjue's brother and mother by mistake,because the kids were the same age.after that Gongs tightened the security of the mountain so they couldn't make a move again.they made another plan and executed their plan as soon as the brides entered the mountain.

Hoid_worldsinger:

The ultimate plot twist would be that Huanyu' mom is the leader of wufeng.they wanted to take over Gong mountain without shedding blood by making Huanyu the next sword wielder.but after ziyu was born ,they found out that the father is favouring him .they were afraid that he will ruin their plan so they sent assassins to kill ziyu .the assassins however killed shangjue's brother and mother by mistake,because the kids were the same age.after that Gongs tightened the security of the mountain so they couldn't make a move again.they made another plan and executed their plan as soon as the brides entered the mountain.

Why does this fit so much lmao. We haven't seen HuanYu's mom yet, but it might be the case. WuMing is definitely someone that does not knows about the back hill, or so I think. If WuMing knew, why not send this info with the info on bride selection? Two birds with one stone that way. 

mparthur:

In Episode 1, when Ha Ya Shi said the final lesson YWS needed to learn and gave her a little red book, she said she didn't have to learn from that book.  What is that little book about?

It's a book that describes what happens on the wedding night; if you will, I'd even call it Kama Sutra 🤣🤣🤣

mparthur:

Lol it's definitely seduction techniques 

Alicetcfwl:

It's a book that describes what happens on the wedding night; if you will, I'd even call it Kama Sutra 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha.  I suspect so.

mparthur:

I thought Ziyi was a Wang.

That was YWS guess. Then she told her to stop guessing who she is

Episode 1

We know that Gong Huan Yu and Gong ZinYu are half siblings because both addressed the SW as 'fu ging' or 'father'.

Episode 2

We also know that Gong Zi Yu's father, Gong Hong Yu, regretted his decision not to choose Gong Shang Jue to be his heir.  Gong Huan Yu accidentally 'heard' about the conversation.

We also know that the incident that took the life of Lang Di Di and GSJ's mother ten years ago gave GSJ the initiative to make the Gong family stronger and richer.  

Episode 3

Lady Wuji lied about her presence in the room before the killing of Gong Hong Yu and Gong Huan Yu took place.  The two green guards confirmed that Huan Yu took Miss Zheng to the room for interrogation after Gong Shang Jue left the room.  The two guards left the compound as instructed by Gong Huan Yu.

Shangguan Qian was dead confident that Gong Shang Jue would be the next Sword Wielder following the death of Gong Huan Yu.  She was taken aback by the news when YWS told her it was Gong Zi Yu who was the new SW.

Even Wufeng didn't know who killed the former SW and GHY as their plan was not to kill the SW.

So Junior poison is still alive, thank the lord? That would have been brutal if he was killed by the brother/cousin he loved so much. I haven’t watched yet. Just saw Junior poison posting that clip on Weibo and ran here to see the truth! Will go watch soon. 

More spies revealed? We need answers not more questions 🤦🏻‍♀️. 

Episode 4

Master Yue appeared for the first time.  In Episode 2, we also saw a silhoutte of a person looking like MY appearing before Miss Zheng before she was taken by Gong Huan Yu to see Gong Hong Yu.