anyone thinks the back hill infidels might have something to do with the witchcraft that wufeng was using? infinite heat supposedly keeps the infidels in check and activating it could destroy wufeng according to gong huanyu

Didn’t ZLH say some thing in that event they had yesterday in regards to why the Director wanted him to look a certain way. There’s a link in the comments. So I’m guessing that there will not be a season two.

Enigma05:

Didn’t ZLH say some thing in that event they had yesterday in regards to why the Director wanted him to look a certain way. There’s a link in the comments. So I’m guessing that there will not be a season two.

He said the director specifically wanted him to have a look to make the audience wonder what he saw when the gate opened to make it an OE. He said to accomplish that he gave the look he would have had if he had seen 2 YWS. I dont think it particularly has an impact on whether a S2 is possible or not story wise. 

Just seems S2 seems unlikely based on logistics unless they already have everyone signed from the start for 2 seasons (which doesnt look like it) since the director already has a new project upcoming, the two ML1 and FL1 have lots of projects lined up  so if they did a S2 would have to wait for a long while and guessing by then ML2 and FL2 going be busy with new main leads  (and poison boy too) due to explosion of popularity from this drama.

lagmonster:
He said the director specifically wanted him to have a look to make the audience wonder what he saw when the gate opened to make it an OE. He said to accomplish that he gave the look he would have had if he had seen 2 YWS.

That was my guess, that first YWS came in - and he started to cry... and then second YWS pass through gate and he had that startled face expression :)

So we’re staying in our happy bubbles and that’s that. Great show; truly! 

Enigma05:

So we’re staying in our happy bubbles and that’s that. Great show; truly! 

Definitely!
It was great show in every single aspect - I really didn't expect it to be so amazing!
Kudos to actors and production team!

Let's see if there will be another such great drama this year!

vesca:

That was my guess, that first YWS came in - and he started to cry... and then second YWS pass through gate and he had that startled face expression :)

Y starled didn't he know she has a twin sister she told him about the letter 

Sirry Usly:

I could buy into this more if YWS did really well in her fight with Ziyi aka one of the Wangs but she did not so the likelihood of her being able to achieve this is very very slim and would not make sense tbh. 

But she performed way over a chi level even situ hong was surprised by it but I agree with she can't possibly defeat that wufeng head and his bodyguard and that bodyguard was the same one who came to ask wu ji dad to make swords shouldn't he be a bit more old

sunmoonstar:

Y starled didn't he know she has a twin sister she told him about the letter 

imagine they both came in the same hairdo and outfits ;)
with OE we can have our own ending ;)

LuluHk:

So his brides will be twins? Woah, very lucky

The other one is for poison boy

Its hard to say what would really happen in that room - we heard from SGQ that Dianzhu has been badly poisoned and barely survived - also personally I don't believe they would sit there and wait for her if they would like just to kill YWS - I would rather expect sort of bargain deal instead of execution.
In reality - GZY wouldn't let her go alone - it would be either trap set by Gongs to catch more Wufeng members - or she would go well prepared for a fight (hidden weapons, poisoned blade, explosives with paralyzing gas etc) with some jade guards back up.
So until news about S2, or some additional chapter or Epilogue in the novel - I would rather stick to happy scenario :) 

mparthur:
Very unlikely because YWS 's father was around when she was growing up. We could rule out Zhuo Mei effectively because her lover lost his legs and feet.

Dianzhu as YWS' mother? Very unlikely because YWS' twin sister was terrified when YWS walked into the room. Furthermore, the Wufeng bad girl had her bodyguard with her. If she were YWS' mother, the atmosphere in that room would have been less tense.

SGQ claimed that Dianzhu was her master. I think she lied because she never used the Qingfeng Sect's sword move like YWS. Only the claw technique that is a common move used by Wufeng Mei spies.

Qingfeng sect is definitely related to the missing Feng family. The Elder Xue said the branch fell but he didn't know the reason. I think the family was wiped out by the unknowns or the Whitewalkers in terms of GoT.

I find that the writer of this story has so many loose strings in the drama. His novel should elaborate the plots. Otherwise, he should give up writing another story for drama production.

wasn't the story of yws and her family including zhou mei fake she was taken to wu feng by han ya si when she was young she doesn't know anything about her family only found out after reading the letter

sgq claim that she was under dianzhu is true because han ya qi asked her how dianzhu was after the poison attack and she said she suspects zhou mei that part she changed and told gsj she was the poisoner

i had the same doubt y was yws the only one who used feng sword move when sgq was closer dianzhu enough to represent her but even the gong family has many techniques each bro practising different technique so yws learned it and sgq didn't

So no second season as of now. Ok, I guess we move on. 

Enigma05:

So no second season as of now. Ok, I guess we move on. 

How do you know

Would there at least be a novel release with all the not included "on screen story", including the second part (season) we are all wishing for?