vesca:

At least that's what raven told YWS - but I kinda believe he lied about Yun Que death, I am nearly sure she betrayed Wufeng as she fall for prince Yue and Wufeng got her killed somehow.... but to ensure that same thing won't happen again Wufeng told to YWS it was Gong family who killed her adoptive sister.

I am thinking the same. And the way he always wears the bracelet somewhat confirms this theory. I think when he meets A'Yun he will recognise her as Yun Que's sister by the ring. 

Aisha Gresee:

Sooo...

1. Wuji and YWS joined hand to save GZY. One problem solved. Wuji was GZY step mother as well. 

2. The real medical record of GZY's mom was still missing. The medical record found was Jue's mom. She delivered a didi to GSJ. The poison expert Gong was not his true brother.

3. The jade I talked prior was actualy an ice block. 

4. YWS was still in GZY side by less talk. 

Aand I have a bad feeling to Wuji. Her face was distorted in the mirror. It was usually a sign of an ending  of a character.

Wow that’s a lot of revelations! So Junior poison is the bastard? I am going to go watch; this is just too good to leave for later. Will be back with my thoughts after! A serious win for the good guy finally! 

Sirry Usly:

Disclaimer for newcomers:

Not everything that is posted by me in this thread is a theory I came up with. If you see quotation marks, it means it came from someone else in the comment section which I most likely credited. Also, I post theories/clues I see from Twitter here as well. Lastly, these are just speculations, and as each new episode airs, things are revised. 

Thread for clues or theories anyone has. Here's an image I found on the official weibo account. 

i wonder if anyone have english ver of this character chart ? pardon i can't read mandarin

vesca:

https://youtu.be/mvXuYLIZJVA 

1:06 - lady Wuji on the ground with blood coming out of her mouth... someone is going to take her down

1:07 - who's mother it is?

1:08 - who is that woman? I believe we haven't seen her yet

That is GSJ's mother at 1:07

Enigma05:

Wow that’s a lot of revelations! So Junior poison is the bastard? I am going to go watch; this is just too good to leave for later. Will be back with my thoughts after! A serious win for the good guy finally! 

No, poison kid is not a bastard; at least, the medical record can't prove that he is. The record only indicates a full-term pregnancy. If it was Lady Lan's record, then her child must be a bastard who was conceived before she married into the Gong sect, due to the timing of her marriage. But it ended up being Lady Ling's record. By that time, Lady Ling had been there a long time and her older son Shangjue was already several years old, so if her younger son was a full-term pregnancy that would be completely normal. The only way he could be a bastard is if she cheated on her husband with someone else in the Gong sect, or her real son died and she adopted him as a replacement.

I think during one of the trials, maybe GZY and YWS will have to take on Prince Yue? 

Raymond Ardin:

No, poison kid is not a bastard; at least, the medical record can't prove that he is. The record only indicates a full-term pregnancy. If it was Lady Lan's record, then her child must be a bastard who was conceived before she married into the Gong sect, due to the timing of her marriage. But it ended up being Lady Ling's record. By that time, Lady Ling had been there a long time and her older son Shangjue was already several years old, so if her younger son was a full-term pregnancy that would be completely normal. The only way he could be a bastard is if she cheated on her husband with someone else in the Gong sect, or her real son died and she adopted him as a replacement.

But he’s not SJ’s brother either. So who does he belong to? It seems that the full term baby did indeed pass probably along with his mother because based on the conversation between SJ and poison Junior at the end of the episode suggested the brother’s name was “Lang” and even he knew that SJ had a “Lang didi” and same with tomorrow’s trailer in the conversation btwn Junior poison and SGQ; she asks about a handkerchief SJ was holding and whether it belonged to his “Lang didi”? Furthermore, if Junior poison is calling him Lang didi, it means he’s older, if he was younger, wouldn’t he call him “Lang gege”? You need a GPS for this family tree. 

Also, this image might support the theory someone came up with about the infinite heat/fire 

Woohoo, identity confirmed and it’s a score for the good guys finally! So now it makes me wonder who does Junior poison belong to? SJ isn’t his actual brother, so are they cousins too? Lord these folks need a PowerPoint presentation worthy family tree ?‍??‍??‍?. But it was nice to wipe three smirks off faces and Junior poison cried boo-hoo! SGQ, take that, you smartass fake Mei!

Anyone else notice YWS’ conflicted eyes when ZY said to her on the stairs, “there won’t be a third time. I’ll never let you go?” You can see her inner struggle; the mission, her wish to be free, and her feelings for him. Hope they get to a point where 2 and 3 mean the same thing. 

WuJi def not simple but her love for ZY is genuine. 

Sirry Usly:

I think during one of the trials, maybe GZY and YWS will have to take on Prince Yue? 

I think he’s next on the trial spectrum but my question is, why’s he fighting her unless wants to confirm her identity as YQ’s sister and it was his ppl who stole her necklace in Monday’s episode maybe? 

Novella:

That is GSJ's mother at 1:07

Wait so was GSJ’s mom poisoned too or murdered? Not a natural cause death? That trailer was something else. She gets found out and one of the elders tries to kill her but is stopped by GZY? Went too fast to know who was killed and by whom, but clearly JF, SJ, Wuji, and Junior poison get off’d plus many of the mothers apparently. 

Enigma05:

I think he’s next on the trial spectrum but my question is, why’s he fighting her unless wants to confirm her identity as YQ’s sister and it was his ppl who stole her necklace in Monday’s episode maybe? 

That's a good question...may be this isn't the trail? But there is another clip that I'm pretty sure is related to these two pictures where YWS and GZY are blindfolded and walking together. They are wearing the same outfits pictured in the pictures I posted. 

Also, that would be interesting especially because I want them to hurry up and tell us why he has her sister's bracelet. 

Enigma05:

Wait so was GSJ’s mom poisoned too or murdered? Not a natural causes death? That trailer was something else. She gets found out and one of the elders tries to kill her but is stopped by GZY? Went too fast to know who was killed and by whom, but clearly JF, SJ, Wuji, and Junior poison get off’d plus many of the mothers apparently. 

Not clear yet, soo waiting for further clues in today and tomorrow afternoon episodes.

Sirry Usly:

That's a good question...may be this isn't the trail? But there is another clip that I'm pretty sure is related to these two pictures where YWS and GZY are blindfolded and walking together. They are wearing the same outfits pictured in the pictures I posted. 

Also, that would be interesting especially because I want them to hurry up and tell us why he has her sister's bracelet. 

I wish there would be 2 episodes perday so it would only need a week to wrap up. But it seemed the Director wanted to torture us the viewers, suffering an agony to wait each day to know the further clues and revelation, along with  enduring any sad shocks that might happened . ?

Sirry Usly:

I think ZY is allowed to take her on his next trial? That could be it. I’m fully convinced Prince Yue fell in love with YQ, I don’t think he killed her though. That’s another question that needs answering.