This drama just keeps getting better they need to use this writer more often. I wanted CYS to grab her mom so bad and tell her during that first attack. Can't wait for next week and I am so sad to see this drama go. I wish it was longer. 

This drama is so unique... and the first one that made me excited that much! I am ashamed now that I was afraid about those 20 episodes as usually it's just too much and drama gets boring. But this one... OMG. Now I have no doubts that they won't destroy that.

There're so many plot twists that need to be fixed... CYS and her mom, detective, SJH and his mom, healer's full history, elder and SJH is still a murder suspect lol... Did I list everything? Oh, and the trap, this cliffhanger from the latest episode! How they want to put it just into 2 episodes lol I feel like a lot of action is coming.

Can't believe that it's almost over. I will miss it so much... 
I get what you are saying. It feels like it should be 24 episodes (I rarely feel that way). I am curious to see how they will tie up all the loose ends.
IKR, I usually prefer 16 episodes, but this time I wouldn't mind 24 hahahaha. This drama is so well planned from the beginning till the end that they just had to do that on purpose, to make the best finale ever *.*