Just finished watching Healer. I love the story and the ending. I love the main character ( MC) is a strong male lead and this is the second korean drama I found that the male doesn't look too girly. I love how he looks bad ass when he is become the "Healer" and cover his face , with hat and glasses..damn remind me to Kakashi..hahaha...

Any recommendation  for Asian drama ( China-Korea-Japan) like Healer or City Hunter (Korean version) , specially with the strong male lead and good female lead ( the female lead in Healer is the same one as in City Hunter, she plays really good and I like the girl who isn't annoying, spoil or bitchy), hidden identity, action and Romance with happy ending ( none of the lead characters died or dying) .

If you have any, please tell me. Thanks...

• The K2 - same ML actor as healer though weaker FL character
  • Chicago Typewriter -fasntasy with 2 timeline but very strong leads
  • Bridal Mask - strong FL, sadly this onr has a tragic end
  • Cruel city - very very very strong ML, sadly this one has a sad ending but personally it was satisfying, I wish there was season 2
  • Man to Man - espionage themed, okay FL thought probably less focus on romance
  • The Disguise - awesome drama, but the focus if never a FL or romance. Focuses on 3 brothers and their sister
  • Yongpal
  • The Lucifer
 Czakhareina:
  • The K2 - same ML actor as healer though weaker FL character
  • Chicago Typewriter -fasntasy with 2 timeline but very strong leads
  • Bridal Mask - strong FL, sadly this onr has a tragic end
  • Cruel city - very very very strong ML, sadly this one has a sad ending but personally it was satisfying, I wish there was season 2
  • Man to Man - espionage themed, okay FL thought probably less focus on romance
  • The Disguise - awesome drama, but the focus if never a FL or romance. Focuses on 3 brothers and their sister
  • Yongpal
  • The Lucifer

Thanks so much.. I will check them out <3

Do try "the player 2018"

Starring song seung heon and Krystal Jung 

Hero disguised himself as a con artist and targets the corrupt politicians  with the help of his team 

This drama male lead has a hidden identity ,it has action , comedy ,thrill 

But yes it lacks the romance element but don't get disappointed the chemistry  and teamwork between team  is everything

Miriam sane:

Do try "the player 2018"

Starring song seung heon and Krystal Jung 

Hero disguised himself as a con artist and targets the corrupt politicians  with the help of his team 

This drama male lead has a hidden identity ,it has action , comedy ,thrill 

But yes it lacks the romance element but don't get disappointed the chemistry  and teamwork between team  is everything

Thanks so much..I will look at it <3