I have to say that I just finished episode 6 and while I am slightly drunk (sorry those of you who are under aged but I decided to drink while watching and I have to admit I am buzzed while typing this), I am convicted this is THE CUTEST drama EVER. Even other dramas that are meant to be cute don't top this. There is no beating around the bush, no misunderstandings just cute admissions of "like" and I think its adorable. I am watching Healer, Heal me Kill me and several others and this is still topping my list as the cutest drama, and its only episode 6. 

Yes me to  I love how cute they both are with each other!!! The honesty is this drama is so rare like how they both didn't act regretful about that night or how HD told YS she liked it and he told her he liked it to i squealed! XD Seriously in love with this couple I think that healer and kill me heal me are so over rated! I mean I tried healer and couldn't get into but I plan on going back and kill me heal me is good but not as good as heart to heart in my opinion this show is my fav! FRIDAY COME QUICKER
Healer and KMHM are not bad but I agree this is so much better.  For a long time I couldn't find any current Kdramas that kept my interest.  Now I've been watching this show before the subs come out. I can't remember the last time I did that.
Good I am glad it wasn't just me or the Soju talking kekeke
I'm watching both Healer and H2H and I love both of them but Healer has a lot of other political/secret stuff going on during most of it and only manages to throw one or two cute scenes per episode whilst H2H throws the cute stuff at you all the time which is exactly what I was looking for hahaha.
I find Flower Boy Next Door more cute than this.. and more importantly, it's more convincing.. for me!
I found some Japanese dramas cute....like Buzzer Beat, Hanazakari no kimitachi e and Atashinchi no Danshi
strobe edje / koizora / orange