Can someone explain why Phoenix threw up blood while Jinmi was destroying her frost flower after the heart-breaking scene?

I'm really into this drama and I think I won't be able to move on forever. ???

Thank you.

I understand you perfectly - I'm watching it for the 3rd time in 2 weeks! ? I recommend you read the story https://my.w.tt/ybKYKkDjt5. It's equally entertaining!

To answer your question, the reason why he bled the moment she broke the frost petal is because he loves her and that petal was a part of her real self, offered to him as a token of her love. He used to keep it safe within one of his souls, so when she hurt herself, she hurt him too, signifying that they are one. At least, that's how I interpret the scene. 

It means the situation that happened hurt him so much, it made him threw up blood. 

Asian-Drama:

I understand you perfectly - I'm watching it for the 3rd time in 2 weeks! ? I recommend you read the story https://my.w.tt/ybKYKkDjt5. It's equally entertaining!

To answer your question, the reason why he bled the moment she broke the frost petal is because he loves her and that petal was a part of her real self, offered to him as a token of her love. He used to keep it safe within one of his souls, so when she hurt herself, she hurt him too, signifying that they are one. At least, that's how I interpret the scene. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and recommendation here. :) That was a great interpretation. Still can't move on..... :(

Ms CCP:

It means the situation that happened hurt him so much, it made him threw up blood. 

Thank you for your reply! Thinking of this moment, my heart hurts :'(

moonlover19:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and recommendation here. :) That was a great interpretation. Still can't move on..... :(

Found it difficult to move on too. What helped me was 'Put your head on my shoulder'. Nothing in common with Ashes of Love, but it was entertaining enough to stop my addiction ?

Asian-Drama:

Found it difficult to move on too. What helped me was 'Put your head on my shoulder'. Nothing in common with Ashes of Love, but it was entertaining enough to stop my addiction ?

I've already watched that last year and became one of my favs too :)  Done watching TMOPB and currently watching Eternal Love of Dream. I like them too. But nothing will beat Ashes of Love in my heart.