Oh thank you thank you!!!! This is beautiful ? And much needed Micha ?

Micha101:

Haha that tiger was so funny in the novel. YXW/LSS basically terrorized it so it has always been scared of her.?

Dang. So many good scenes not seen by us! Thank goodness for the novel. 

chsaf:

My tears are unstoppable~~~ thank you so much for this beautiful translation.

*hands you some virtual tissues* 

I cried twice today because of this chapter - when I finished rewriting it and when I was proofreading it. The power that this story has over us. ?

Sopheeauck:

Oh thank you thank you!!!! This is beautiful ? And much needed Micha ?

Welcome! This is the HE we deserved to see. ?

ChunTian:

Dang. So many good scenes not seen by us! Thank goodness for the novel. 

Lemme share two:

1. This tiger has basically been given free reign and terrorizing everyone. It was thus shocked when it encountered YXW/LSS who just casually plucked out two of its whiskers and used those to tie up TTJ. 

2. When TTJ has been emperor for a while, he suddenly saw YXW/LSS petting a man. He was so jealous that he charged towards them. However, the "man" was actually the tiger who acquired human form for the first time. TTJ scared it so much that it turned back into a tiger demon.? 

It was NOT a good idea to start listening to the TTEOTM OST while reading this last chapter. 黑月光 (Black Moonlight) started playing while I read the wedding scene and I could not stop crying, because of the TTJ/YXW wedding scene from the drama.

Thank you so much for translating the ending! The proper translations are incomplete and the mtl ones are so hard to read. I'm just imagining what could've been if LYX and BL were able to film an epilogue like this.

ChunTian:

Ahhh....the novel is definitely so much deeper. I should read it despite the translation not as good as Micha's. ?

Thank you for explaining. 

There's story in novel that related to each other, so you need to read it over all to get the means. Sometime the chapter only in novel but in later chapter it's in drama and it made us wonder what does it means or you didn't get the feel.

Other sample is the tomb scene, in drama there's scene where TTJ dream about LSS that she believe him that he won't be DG and she will waiting him home. If we only see the drama, actually LSS already said it before that she believe him, before he become DG, so to me, it is sad but just it.

While in novel, there's a chapter when TJJ and LSS going to a 'dream world', TJJ became Chai Jumin and born as immortal son while LSS still LSS. LSS become CJ pupil and they are develop feelings but again after some misunderstanding, LSS married someone else. Later TJJ disguise as her husband (using some spell or something), but LSS knew he's CJ. 

At the end of that dream, CJ going somewhere with they sect buddies for meditation or so. CJ feels guilty for 'lying' to LSS because he's disguise as her husband but LSS told him, she knew since the beginning  and she promise to wait him at home. But the dream end before he returns. Both of back to real world but they still remember that dream.

Later on TTJ become DG. LSS still believe that TTJ hunger of power and wants to be DG. she never knew that TTJ has hidden mission of becoming DG.

So in that tomb scene, TTJ dream of LSS who believe him that he won't be DG and will waiting for him. This is TTJ wish before he died.

That's why this ending have such an impact. LSS still remember that promise, and in the previous chapter.

"When Bai Ziqian returned, Su Su was waiting for him at the gate of the courtyard.

In this summer in Changle Town, the roses in the yard that never bloomed in previous years, bloomed at the same time with big flowers and bright colors.

A few birds are jumping on the branches, and Susu is sitting under the tree, looking eye-catching.

All creatures are blessed by God, and the scenery in their eyes is all vivid.

Such a vivid picture gave him a momentary loss of consciousness. In this peaceful afternoon, in the courtyard is a person who is waiting for him. This scene seems to have been waiting to happen for a long, long time."

Finally LSS fulfil her promise and TTJ dream come true.

Micha101:

Lemme shared two:

1. This tiger has basically been given free reign and terrorizing everyone. It was thus shocked when it encountered YXW/LSS who just casually plucked out two of its whiskers and used those to tie up TTJ. 

2. When TTJ has been emperor for a while, he suddenly saw YXW/LSS petting a man. He was so jealous that he charged towards them. However, the "man" was actually the tiger who acquires human form for the first time. TTJ scared it so much that it turned back into a tiger.? 

Hahahahah....such cute hilarious scenes!  No wonder tiger was traumatised. LOL 

Thank you for sharing.

Kagemusha:

It was NOT a good idea to start listening to the TTEOTM OST while reading this last chapter. 黑月光 (Black Moonlight) started playing while I read the wedding scene and I could not stop crying, because of the TTJ/YXW wedding scene from the drama.

Thank you so much for translating the ending! The proper translations are incomplete and the mtl ones are so hard to read. I'm just imagining what could've been if LYX and BL were able to film an epilogue like this.

Welcome! ?

Goodness! I think I would be sobbing again if I reread this while listening to the OST.?

I do hope fans start a petition to Youku for these eps. The world needs to see this ending. 

Micha101:

Lemme shared two:

2. When TTJ has been emperor for a while, he suddenly saw YXW/LSS petting a man. He was so jealous that he charged towards them. However, the "man" was actually the tiger who acquired human form for the first time. TTJ scared it so much that it turned back into a tiger demon.? 

hahahaha .. yes, this story so hilarious. Poor that Demon Tiger, he wants to scared YXW but he got scared of her instead and always run to different direction every time meet YXW ? 

I lost my appetite for the series but because of this ending, after I cool down, I'll continue reading the novel pretending that this drama has never happened.

Sooha13:
There's story in novel that related to each other, so you need to read it over all to get the means. Sometime the chapter only in novel but in later chapter it's in drama and it made us wonder what does it means or you didn't get the feel.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. The novel tells a story that is deep and beautiful about love and redemption. 

The 40 episodes cap did not do justice to this story! INJUSTICE! *sighs*  ??

Micha101:

Welcome! ?

Goodness! I think I would be sobbing again if I reread this while listening to the OST.?

I do hope fans start a petition to Youku for these eps. The world needs to see this ending. 

Tell me about it. I was just going about my tasks while listening the TTEOTM OST, tears just stared falling for no apparent reason. Dang. Makes me so mad at Youku. Give me proper closure!!! ??

Fingers crossed for future special episodes.

Micha101:

My pleasure! Yes, it is definitely a beautiful and happy ending that they (and we) deserve! ?

I wish they make another special episode  like Goodbye My Princess did. 

Anyway I'll miss TTJ and YXW a lot in the future. ??

Thank you so much for translating the last few chapters!!