😭 SHE SAID IT. FINALLY SHE TOLD HIM SHE LOVED HIM. OH MY GOD THIS HURTS. THIS HURTS SO BAD 😭 BUT IT WAS NEEDED. TYSM FOR THIS.

Kiakua:

Oh oh... I didn't know there are some extra stories here.

Thank you very much for the hardwork 🫶

I know translating is not an easy work, but you did awesome. I can't wait to read it later.

Welcome! 

This was done quickly so there are probably mistakes but enjoy nonetheless. 😊

HoleInTheStars:

😭 SHE SAID IT. FINALLY SHE TOLD HIM SHE LOVED HIM. OH MY GOD THIS HURTS. THIS HURTS SO BAD 😭 BUT IT WAS NEEDED. TYSM FOR THIS.

Welcome! 

It was good that LSS finally admitted her love for TTJ. Even the "way of the universe" was pitying TTJ. 😂

Ahhh!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! This is the perfect ending!! Thise final 2 line!❤❤😭😭😭❤ I really really wish they did 42 episodes so we can watch LYX and BL with this amazing ending!!!!

Also there was barely anything on the tiger in the drama!!!!! Why why!!!!! I al gonna gonread the novel translation now

Sorry for all the Q.s but... what happened to Bing Chan(demon version i mean) and Jewu??? Also does Li Qingyu live his whole immortal life alone with non one knowing his past?? Does LSS ever visit him ?? I hope TTJ and LSS goes and visits him afyer all this!!

Paige77:

Also there was barely anything on the tiger in the drama!!!!! Why why!!!!! I al gonna gonread the novel translation now

I was excited when I saw they did a tiger CGI for the drama but they didn't include him much even  in the Jin arc. He had so many funny moments with YXW/LSS too. Wasted opportunity really 

Paige77:

Sorry for all the Q.s but... what happened to Bing Chan(demon version i mean) and Jewu??? Also does Li Qingyu live his whole immortal life alone with non one knowing his past?? Does LSS ever visit him ?? I hope TTJ and LSS goes and visits him afyer all this!!

Mo Nv was made for drama. There was no such character in the novel. GYJW became the leader of HY sect after he was released from the demonic spell. There wasn't much more mentioned in the novel of YQY except he became a long-lived human. If I remember correctly, novel PR was still hung up on her 1st love until her death so TTJ mocked YQY about this. Drama basically expanded YQY+PR cp and made it bittersweet. The novel just had a bitter ending for them. 😅

Oh I see! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer.. i kinda hope GYJW and MoNv have a happy end.. and my is broken for YQY!! i love that the drama gave him a proper romance.. his life seemed so dull and routine and least PR brought somethig different to his life... 

I just read all i mean lol most of the stuff in these discussion boards and you guys are the best.. i was having such a hangover after finishing ep.40

Paige77:

Oh I see! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer.. i kinda hope GYJW and MoNv have a happy end.. and my is broken for YQY!! i love that the drama gave him a proper romance.. his life seemed so dull and routine and least PR brought somethig different to his life... 

I just read all i mean lol most of the stuff in these discussion boards and you guys are the best.. i was having such a hangover after finishing ep.40

Haha we are such chatterboxes, right? 🤣 It's great reading others POVs and interpretation. It definitely adds to the experience. 💕

Micha:

Haha we are such chatterboxes, right? ? It's great reading others POVs and interpretation. It definitely adds to the experience. ?

Yesss it totally does!!! Soothes  my heart 💔💔