Emi:

Thank you so much for translating the last few chapters!! 

Welcome! Happy to share with you all!

New Dawn:

I lost my appetite for the series but because of this ending, after I cool down, I'll continue reading the novel pretending that this drama has never happened.

Hehe you do you, buddy! 

You can always share with us your thoughts here.?

ChunTian:

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. The novel tells a story that is deep and beautiful about love and redemption. 

The 40 episodes cap did not do justice to this story! INJUSTICE! *sighs*  ??

If they can pull out the best of novel to drama, this drma will be more bigger than now

Sooha13:

If they can pull out the best of novel to drama, this drma will be more bigger than now

I agree. To be honest, I was disappointed with how the writers undermined LSS' character in the drama. TJJ and LSS always stood toe-to-toe in the novel but they made drama LSS almost a side character in the latter episodes. They also destroyed some characters like Di Mian and GYJW. Oh well! *shrugs*

Thanks for the translation.  Actually when did TTJ recover his memories?

clee52:

Thanks for the translation.  Actually when did TTJ recover his memories?

Welcome! 

• He has always had them. He just pretended not to know LSS because he had a voice telling him to be ordinary and just settle in a small town. Ironically, this was LSS' wish for him before he died. He listens well to her. Haha! 
  • LSS assumed that his memories were sealed but they weren't.
 Micha101:

Welcome! 

• He has always had them. He just pretended not to know LSS because he had a voice telling him to be ordinary and just settle in a small town. Ironically, this was LSS' wish for him before he died. He listens well to her. Haha! 
  • LSS assumed that his memories were sealed but they weren't.

TTJ really loved LSS. There is no way LSS can resist falling in love with him. ??

I’m finally at peace ?? 

Really appreciated your time having this out for us ?

ChunTian:

TTJ really loved LSS. There is no way LSS can resist falling in love with him. ??

Their relationship was really toxic in the mortal arc but over their many encounters in various "lifetimes", they really fell in love with each other. They were made for each other and it is good that against all odds, they ended up together. 

Joljetdrama:

I’m finally at peace ?? 

Really appreciated your time having this out for us ?

Good to know! 

I had to do it for us all because I was bothered by the drama ending. Haha! 

Thanks!  So when he first saw A Mi does he know she's his daughter?  Sorry for asking too many questions.  

Micha101:

Hehe you do you, buddy! 

You can always share with us your thoughts here.?

Yep, thank you for this awesome summary ☺️. After I finish it sure I will share my thoughts with you.

clee52:

Thanks!  So when he first saw A Mi does he know she's his daughter?  Sorry for asking too many questions.  

Yes, he did. That's why he had a weird look on his face when he took her down from the tree. He also knew he shouldn't entangle himself with A Mi because that would lead to an eventual meeting with LSS but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to have a slice of time with her. 

~ He originally planned to live an ordinary life in this life, not look for her, not to inquire about her. Until that day, he saw A Mi and couldn't ignore them anymore. He thought he can use all the goodness of this life to take A Mi home for a while. ~

P.S. No need to say sorry for the Qs. We're all happy to discuss this with fellow enthusiasts! 

Micha101:

I agree. To be honest, I was disappointed with how the writers undermined LSS' character in the drama. TJJ and LSS always stood toe-to-toe in the novel but they made drama LSS almost a side character in the latter episodes. They also destroyed some characters like Di Mian and GYJW. Oh well! *shrugs*

So true. I think in novel we see more about LSS pov than TTJ but drama kind of overshadow LSS,so we have misunderstanding with her.

But I must admit, LSS in novel quite look heartless since she is immortal who has a fair love with everyone and only thingking her mission to save the world, so O always thingking is she really love TTJ?

But after TTJ died, the novel showing us that LSS actually loves him but didn’t realize it and it much bigger after she know what TTJ has done for her and the world.

Like just what she said. She always calculative before towards him but when she knew she loves him, she already lost him.

The YXW loves him when he was the Jing king when embroidered the veil, she also loves him as CJ and even now when he’s BZ.

Oh oh... I didn't know there are some extra stories here.

Thank you very much for the hardwork ?

I know translating is not an easy work, but you did awesome. I can't wait to read it later.