I just want to share the summary of the last chapter of the Bad Ending in the novel because it was so poignant and significant. It shows the after effects of TTJ's sacrifice. Thus, I personally thought that while it is sad for LSS and TTJ to be apart, this is an appropriate ending because it finally closes the 10,000+ karmic cycle and TTJ is free from ADG at last.

TTJ's soul scattered into the Same Path of Sadness. With power of the Phoenix fire, Li Susu flew towards the crack in the sky. The demons cry as they saw their demon lord perish. Is it the end for them? All the demons with cultivation rush to fight with Li Susu even though they know they cannot kill the goddess.

Some of them perish by the Phoenix fire. Susu's heart is compassionate. The demons have been trapped in the desert for thousands of years. Now, the demon lord is dead so she wants this beautiful world to be owned by them and let them be free. 

Li Susu didn't look back, she took a few magic weapons, and flew into the Path of Sadness. In the heart of the Phoenix, she saw eternal darkness inside but her heart is very calm this time. She approach the light and suddenly the light inside shone brightly pushing Li Susu out. The Phoenix turned into a red goddess. 

The demons stare in a daze. It looks the power of the devil. The Path of the Same Sadness is completely open and death of TTJ did not prevent the opening of the Dao of the Same Sadness or Path of Compassion. It is different from what everyone thinks. 

The Path of the Same Sadness was originally greedy to absorb the spiritual energy of the world. Suddenly now, it is like a funnel returning all of it to the Six Realms. The aura is pouring out, a shocking force that has never been seen before. The whole world became radiant. Everything begins to grow, streams flow, and birds return. 

500 years ago, she sacrificed a common life talisman and showed TTJ the most peaceful and beautiful picture in the world. Today, he returned all this beautiful picture. 

The four divine beads dissipated and turned into fireflies, falling to the world. On the ground, the fallen sect disciples opened their eyes and became conscious. All the people who died in the Nine Turns Formation returned to the world. The demons revived and the demonic veins came out.They watched in disbelief and questioned if they now belong in this beautiful world.

The crack in the sky disappeared and those who should come back came back except for one person. LSS kept waiting and looking but TTJ did not come back. "Where is he? Why hasn't he come back?"

Eventually, she knows that she can't wait for him and turned back. She starts guarding the Demon Realm and protects the Six Realms until she disappeared. But the life of a god is so long.

***The tombstone scene happens in the last part of this chapter after 100 years and it is similar to the one shown in the drama.***

“I personally thought that while it is sad for LSS and TTJ to be apart, this is an appropriate ending because it finally closes the 10,000+ karmic cycle and TTJ is free from ADG at last.”

This I must agree, even though I was hoping for a happy ending but this is only fair to TTJ. This is what he had chosen and he need not suffer any longer.

Frost_edelweiss:

Thank you: interesting comparison with what Megumi-H wrote in https://mydramalist.com/discussions/hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben/99307-novel-ending-in-brief-for-closure

Have a nice day!

Oh! That's good too. 

Ch.126 is the last chapter of the BE and that's the one I summarized. The chapters of the HE are from Ch.127-131 and I haven't gotten to those yet. 

Have a great day, too! 

Fiona:

“I personally thought that while it is sad for LSS and TTJ to be apart, this is an appropriate ending because it finally closes the 10,000+ karmic cycle and TTJ is free from ADG at last.”

This I must agree, even though I was hoping for a happy ending but this is only fair to TTJ. This is what he had chosen and he need not suffer any longer.

Fiona:

• Exactly! TTJ was chosen to be the devil fetus without his consent and pushed around by the machinations of ADG and the gods. His fate was very cruel but was lucky that with LSS' intervention, he could change it. This time, it was his choice to make - to gain freedom for himself as well as to protect LSS and the world.

“Exactly! TTJ was chosen to be the devil fetus without his consent and pushed around by the machinations of ADG and the gods. His fate was very cruel but was lucky that with LSS' intervention, he could change it. This time, it was his choice to make - to gain freedom for himself as well as to protect LSS and the world.”

Agree your point ?

This ending is much more better than what we got in the drama, it would have been satisfying for me as well if we has gotten this ending but say to who!!!

Micha101:

Oh! That's good too. ?

Ch.126 is the last chapter of the BE and that's the one I summarized. The chapters of the HE are from Ch.127-131 and I haven't gotten to those yet. ? 

Have a great day, too! 

Will you also summarise the HE chapters? Thank you for doing chapter 126, it was beautiful ;w; <3

Emi:

Will you also summarise the HE chapters? Thank you for doing chapter 126, it was beautiful ;w; <3

Yes, I will. I'll work on those later once I am done being a corporate slave. Haha!You're most welcome! ?

New Dawn:

This ending is much more better than what we got in the drama, it would have been satisfying for me as well if we has gotten this ending but say to who!!! 

New Dawn:

I know, right? 

I think one reason people are dissatisfied with the ending is that it didn't show the magnitude of the grace TTJ's death gave to the world. There was revival  of nature and beings coming back to life, etc. It is a new start for all living things even the demons.

Micha101:
I think one reason people are dissatisfied with the ending is that it didn't show the magnitude of the grace TTJ's death gave to the world. There was revival  of nature and beings coming back to life, etc. It is a new start for all living things even the demons.

It's enough to see him alive next to his wife and daughter. Even if they showed that it was their first meeting.ML did not care what the world thought about him and the beauty of his landscapes of this world, but he wanted to be with his beloved for eternity. This wish never came true in the way he deserved.Only figuratively?

Micha101:

I know, right? 

yeah, exactly that makes me super angry, this ending would have been enough for me, instead of that they have gone the other way.

Regards Ty:

It's enough to see him alive next to his wife and daughter. Even if they showed that it was their first meeting.ML did not care what the world thought about him and the beauty of his landscapes of this world, but he wanted to be with his beloved for eternity. This wish never came true in the way he deserved.Only figuratively?

Agreed. It would have been nice to see TTJ with LSS and A Mi. Considering they added unnecessary characters (looking at you Mo Nv) and storylines in the drama, why didn't they change it enough to give him a happy ending with his family?*bombastic side eye*

Micha101:

Agreed. It would have been nice to see TTJ with LSS and A Mi. Considering they added unnecessary characters (looking at you Mo Nv) and storylines in the drama, why didn't they change it enough to give him a happy ending with his family?*bombastic side eye*

This is China. Things are never easy here. But today I thought about the fact that he still has 500 years to "rehabilitate" his body and soul. And then his daughter and beloved will find him. And later, other users started writing about it too. So after the anger, we have to humble ourselves a little bit and think about hope.??

Thank you for translating. Too bad in drama they didn't show it how TTJ save the world and how it became beautiful. I know it's about the screen time but still, I'm disappointed with the drama.