One more thing. Ik you gotta keep up with episode releases and are subbing episodes not yet subbed by Mango TV but if there was anyway you could sub all of them please. I just feel that your subs are better than the channels. Just compared episode 1 & 5 subs. I think I preferred your work by a large margin.???

dramacool has updated the episodes up to ep24! my discord is h7yy#2649 :"D

Summer fouad:
Where can I find the srt files of ep 9 , 10 , 11

The .srt file is made as soon as we hit something around 80-90% completion on the google sheet. EP9 is already at 40%<333

Ruerja:
I will make a list of as many as I can find. Ping me when you decide to start

Amazing! I will do that! <333333333

Ruerja:
I can download and send you the RAWs on telegram

That would be EPIC! I DM you my telegram rn!

Ruerja:
That way you guys don't worry about having to download. Just concentrate on subbing. 

You're making me tear up! <3333

The Lovely:
I'm talking about Mango TV App. And Yes you right (to episode 8 on YouTube). I'm a VIP member subscriber with them. The only  VIP members can access it "to watch other episodes with subtitles from EP 1 to EP 18".

Hey, thank you for the heads up! Did you watch any EPs there yet, I've skimmed through and the subs look like its just google translated XD They lazy, yo. And ppl pay VIP for this UnU Makes me sad.
I will continue with this reguardless of what Mango does there, it is a disgrace to put that up for paying folks. For the rest of us not subscribing to this, I wanna continue. As I said, end of this week I am hitting EP24!

Woww! Add me on discord at chansie#9132 or telegram handle @graciemoonie !

Looking forward to working with you guys!

yilongcat:

Sorry I don't have discord. Telegram??

yilongcat:

Jen:

Hey, thank you for the heads up! Did you watch any EPs there yet, I've skimmed through and the subs look like its just google translated XD They lazy, yo. And ppl pay VIP for this UnU Makes me sad.
I will continue with this reguardless of what Mango does there, it is a disgrace to put that up for paying folks. For the rest of us not subscribing to this, I wanna continue. As I said, end of this week I am hitting EP24!

Ikr!!! This what I meant when I requested that you to sub all the episodes.

Ruerja:

One more thing. Ik you gotta keep up with episode releases and are subbing episodes not yet subbed by Mango TV but if there was anyway you could sub all of them please. I just feel that your subs are better than the channels. Just compared episode 1 & 5 subs. I think I preferred your work by a large margin.???

I would rather download and watch with your subbs than the official YT accounts. :)

I’m not sure if I’m allowed, but I’ve started editing on the document >.< when I sub I prefer to actually watch the video at the same time. Because the meaning of words can change depends on how they are spoken and in what context.

but I’m only on ep 5 myself, so this is ruinin it for me *cry* :’)

I‘m still helping sub tho, glad to help :)

wanyi:

I’m not sure if I’m allowed, but I’ve started editing on the document >.< when I sub I prefer to actually watch the video at the same time. Because the meaning of words can change depends on how they are spoken and in what context.

I‘m still helping sub tho, glad to help :)

Hi! Yes ofc you can help. We desperately need more subbers to keep up with mango's pace! I keep the video playing by the side too! (context is important), that's what they do on Viki too. I know, we subbers have it hard, if it's a drama I care about I wouldn't want it to be spoiled for me.

Nice to have you aboard! <3

Once again, dropping discord server link here: https://discord.gg/BwsUyAQWv4

For everyone on the team or is interested in this series!

wanyi:

I am up to date bc I had to when ripping all the raws. I've watched every Ep at least 3 times already RIP So many sacrifices bc Mango ain't getting it together x.x
(I am also watching the vid while translating, it does not really work for me any other way)
Thanks for joining, and yes ofc you can just swoop in and edit whatever you like :3

Jen:

I am up to date bc I had to when ripping all the raws. I've watched every Ep at least 3 times already RIP So many sacrifices bc Mango ain't getting it together x.x
(I am also watching the vid while translating, it does not really work for me any other way)
Thanks for joining, and yes ofc you can just swoop in and edit whatever you like :3

So where can we at last find the episodes high quality subbed and without sound cut 

Summer fouad:
episodes high quality subbed and without sound cut 

On the telegram that is linked in the ENG EP guide

Jen:

On the telegram that is linked in the ENG EP guide

Ok ,, sorry I didn't have the telegram app before so I didn't know