Translations for EP5 is complete for the most part. Requires proofreading, touch ups, and whatever happens post-translation. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and Jen for initiating & organizing this project (can't @ or link cuz new account) :D I'm having a lot of fun doing something I like, and with a show I like a lot too <3 Fighting!

not sure how to reply but the quality isnt lacking at all!! thank you so so much for organizing this <33 i've been busy these days so im sorry i wasn't able to help much ;;

A short update to all subbers @Chansie , @yilongcat , @Shelly1323 , @blingelingeling , @zhijun 

EP01 and 05 are on the drive and look super neat, I am very super ultra happy <333

MangoTV meanwhile uploaded another 4EPs of subs and made it to EP08. I am determained to continue, afterall as of today 18Eps have aired and I want to be able to follow the drama in real time as of next week! So I am editing EP09 right now and upload it in 2hs. I am not demotivated by this by one bit, right the opposite actually, I am on fire! I will clean up all EPs that are on youtube (till EP12) by tomorrow and then I need to see where I get those sweet sweet VIP EPs from (probably dramanice/cool/etc)

When we caught up with the VIP air date, I will contribute again to the subbing<3

zhijun:
I'm having a lot of fun doing something I like, and with a show I like a lot too <3 Fighting!

This makes me so happy to hear! I wish we could have a chat room on that google sheet omg I need more communication. I am so glad to hear that you are having a good time, too! <33

yilongcat:
i've been busy these days so im sorry i wasn't able to help much ;;

Soon there will be the weekends and I am planning on going full in and get all the raws till Ep18!!! I am sure there will be enough to help out then XDDD

yilongcat:
thank you so so much for organizing this

No need to thank me, I am loooving this so much. Working with you all together makes me truly happy<3

Using Google Translate, what could go wrong with that?! 

Good News!

The owner channel Mango TV has just published all the subtitles for the broadcasted episodes from EP-1 to EP-18 (English Subtitles and some other languages).

The Lovely:

Good News!

The owner channel Mango TV has just published all the subtitles for the broadcasted episodes from EP-1 to EP-18 (English Subtitles and some other languages).

No ,, it's just to episode 8 you mean

Summer fouad:

No ,, it's just to episode 8 you mean

No, I'm not talking about YouTube channel. I'm talking about Mango TV App. And Yes you right (to episode 8 on YouTube). I'm a VIP member subscriber with them. The only  VIP members can access it "to watch other episodes with subtitles from EP 1 to EP 18".

Jen:

I am LOVING this! I am adding a new sheet right now where ppl will be able to look those words up and make edits/corrections <3

I just throw it in there real quick, I have literally 0 time rn (preparing EP07) but you can go and edit it to your liking!

A shout out to all the subbers. You guys are amaaaaziiinggg!!! The way you guys keep going gives all the fans who don't understand the language so much hope. @Chansie , @yilongcat , @Shelly1323 , @blingelingeling , @zhijun , @Jen

A small request if you guys could help us out for the cut scenes too. All in your own and time and pace of course. Pleassseeeee!!! ?

Ruerja:
A small request if you guys could help us out for the cut scenes too. All in your own and time and pace of course. Pleassseeeee!!! ?

I am planning on it for when we caught up with the airing VIP episodes (they are now up to Ep24). If you feel like you wanna contribute to this, you can try and get the cut scenes in a good quality and link it here so I can grab em and suck the raws out. Would be even more amazing if we were to find someone who would do some video editing to put those cut scenes back to where they belong! XD

Jen! - I agree it would be easier to have some channel of communication that allows for ease of chatting.  Do you guys have discord ? bc i can make a server for our translation group. Useful for organization, making categories, assigning roles, etc. There's also a chat within the spreadsheets itself beside the comment icon.

Btw did Mango come out with subs for EP 6-8? So, we're continuing off from EP 9?

I know int'l fans have trouble following along with wordy subtitles so I will aim for concision and pithiness in my translations while retaining accuracy and quality!

zhijun:
Btw did Mango come out with subs for EP 6-8? So, we're continuing off from EP 9?

Yes, they did update to EP08. I uploaded EP09, EP10 and EP11 and I am currently working on EP12 wow I've been on this only takin' lil food breaks since the news broke that Mango updated to EP08. Also I've seen that with VIP+ there are now up to 24EPs unlocked!!!
When I am done with EP12 I will need to go hunt for the VIP RAWs O.O Looking forward to reaching the airing VIP episodes!

zhijun:
Do you guys have discord ? bc i can make a server for our translation group.

And I would love that! I have discord, my name is: Kenny#8551 It would make things so much easier :D

Where can I find the srt files of ep 9 , 10 , 11

Jen:

I am planning on it for when we caught up with the airing VIP episodes (they are now up to Ep24). If you feel like you wanna contribute to this, you can try and get the cut scenes in a good quality and link it here so I can grab em and suck the raws out. Would be even more amazing if we were to find someone who would do some video editing to put those cut scenes back to where they belong! XD

I will make a list of as many as I can find. Ping me when you decide to start

Jen:

Yes, they did update to EP08. I uploaded EP09, EP10 and EP11 and I am currently working on EP12 wow I've been on this only takin' lil food breaks since the news broke that Mango updated to EP08. Also I've seen that with VIP+ there are now up to 24EPs unlocked!!!
When I am done with EP12 I will need to go hunt for the VIP RAWs O.O Looking forward to reaching the airing VIP episodes!

And I would love that! I have discord, my name is: Kenny#8551 It would make things so much easier :D

Try dramacool.  They may not be subbing but are keeping up with vip releases.  I can attach a link. Also can we use telegram instead. Don't have discord. I can download and send you the RAWs on telegram if you ping me.  That way you guys don't worry about having to download. Just concentrate on subbing.