Hey, guys so @Lucyferase and I are translating the novel.   @Lucyferase the kind soul decided to translate the novel for us non-speakers and I am helping her with editing. We both really spend a lot of time to make sure the quality of translation is top-notch but do forgive us if we make a lot of mistakes. Both of us are new to this.

Here is the link to our Twitter: https://twitter.com/h4ever_k

All the chapters will be updated on our Twitter. Currently, we are working on chapter-6, we will try to upload 1 chapter per day. Hope you guys enjoy the novel same as Lucy and I did. Happy Reading!

Letting you people know we have uploaded The Prologue, Chapter 1 and 2 on our Twitter account already so check it out!

Here is the link-https://twitter.com/h4ever_k

Hey there, we are also subbing the novel. Would you like to join forces? 

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/killer-and-healer/

That’s very nice of you and we can definitely join hands maybe later for another project in the future. But for this one, we really want to give it a try by ourselves. The two of us met thanks to this project and this is our first time trying to translate so we really want to take this challenge and see how it will go. But if you wanna join forces for another one let us know we are interested to join forces with you guys.

Thank to all of you for doing this hard work of translating. What is the current status of the  original novel overall? I heard that there was only a first part released but that there might be a second part? (Sorry, I'm very unfamiliar with how Chinese web novels operate.) And do fans consider the novel as part of the canon universe of the drama or should it be considered like an alternative universe?

Jina:

Thank to all of you for doing this hard work of translating. What is the current status of the  original novel overall? I heard that there was only a first part released but that there might be a second part? (Sorry, I'm very unfamiliar with how Chinese web novels operate.) And do fans consider the novel as part of the canon universe of the drama or should it be considered like an alternative universe?

The book is divided into 2 books ( though we think there will be  3rd book UNLESS book 2 covers the rest of the story which seems unlikely to us) First book is out and it consists of 20 chapters. Book 2 will be coming out soon! We are eagerly waiting for it!

Alysia_ Nevermore:
for this one, we really want to give it a try by ourselves. The two of us met thanks to this project and this is our first time trying to translate so we really want to take this challenge and see how it will go

We also met through Killer/Healer, so nice how it brings us all together<3 I am happy to see you're having so much fun translating this together! :D If you two get more comfortable in the process and maybe do wanna join later on for this (or another project), you can still hit us up. Working together with nice people has thus far been the best experience to me on this journey. <3

Alysia_ Nevermore:
we think there will be  3rd book UNLESS book 2 covers the rest of the story which seems unlikely to us

As far as they have gotten with CH19 story wise, I also find it hard to imagine that they will wrap it all up in the next book haha 

Jen:

We also met through Killer/Healer, so nice how it brings us all together<3 I am happy to see you're having so much fun translating this together! :D If you two get more comfortable in the process and maybe do wanna join later on for this (or another project), you can still hit us up. Working together with nice people has thus far been the best experience to me on this journey. <3

As far as they have gotten with CH19 story wise, I also find it hard to imagine that they will wrap it all up in the next book haha 

We are currently looking into translating a new novel. We are looking into few options but nothing confirmed yet, will let you know though through PM! Have you guys decided on what projects you guys are going to work on next?  May I ask how many people you are in the group?

Alysia_ Nevermore:
Have you guys decided on what projects you guys are going to work on next?  May I ask how many people you are in the group?

I DM you :3

Hey! Thank you for your hard work! Even though you're apologizing for neither of the languages being your mother tongue, this seems quite well done. Most bl translations i have read are totally terrible compared to this. Nice to see a decent translation! Keep up the good work, thank you.

Martzipan:

Hey! Thank you for your hard work! Even though you're apologizing for neither of the languages being your mother tongue, this seems quite well done. Most bl translations i have read are totally terrible compared to this. Nice to see a decent translation! Keep up the good work, thank you.

Thank you so much! You are too kind. This project we started because we two fell in love with the series and wanted to satisfy ourselves but we saw many people are still hung up on this series just like us so we thought why not share it with others. We know other people are doing a better job than us but it's more of bringing joy to our little fandom. So we are glad even if one person is enjoying our translation. And you all are very kind really we know we probably made many spelling or grammar mistakes but you people still supporting us. 

Hope you are enjoying the novel. It is a very beautiful novel. All the characters are fleshed out and none feels 2 dimensional. The series has deprived us from so many beautiful scenes and also the badass action scenes T_T

Thank you so much for this. I've only read the prologue so far as I'm short on time at the moment but totally agree that your translations are written really well and translated quite fluently into English. I loved the prologue btw.... so our pair actually met before, they just didn't know it! 

Just curious if you know the age difference between Yue Lou and Yu Zhi? Not that it matters, but I'm guessing it's only a few years? 

Taotilychee:

Thank you so much for this. I've only read the prologue so far as I'm short on time at the moment but totally agree that your translations are written really well and translated quite fluently into English. I loved the prologue btw.... so our pair actually met before, they just didn't know it! 

Just curious if you know the age difference between Yue Lou and Yu Zhi? Not that it matters, but I'm guessing it's only a few years? 

Thank you so much...do read when you have time, it's a beautiful novel. And,  yes they don't know that they met before yet...

About the age, JYL's age hasn't been revealed. But it seems Jiang Yue Lou is  minimum 3  and maximum 5 years older than Chen Yu Zhi.  I don't know if in the audio version they revealed Jiang Yue Lou's age or not!

Thank you both for sharing the translation with us. Though I have only read up to chapter 2, your translation is very good even though you both said Chinese and English are not your mother language. 

Now onto the novel, Chief Jiang seems quite different than the drama. He seems more aggressive and hardcore that surprised me hihi. And our Doctor Chen seems the same as the drama version. I am really excited to read the rest of the chapters but I have a question is the novel a happy ending? I can't deal with a sad ending again. So can you spoil a little for me? 

Also, I love your website, it is so pretty.

Alysia_ Nevermore:

Thank you so much...do read when you have time, it's a beautiful novel. And,  yes they don't know that they met before yet...

About the age, JYL's age hasn't been revealed. But it seems Jiang Yue Lou is  minimum 3  and maximum 5 years older than Chen Yu Zhi.  I don't know if in the audio version they revealed Jiang Yue Lou's age or not!

Yes I definitely will get around to the rest of the chapters.... Will try to stretch out my obsession for as long as possible :) 

Thanks for the info. Even though JYL is older, Yu Zhi seems more mature haha!