Hello,

can anyone tell me the artist and title of the song that is played in episode 7 00:15:25-00:17:07? I fell in love with it instantly but can't seem to find it anywhere. 

I'm a huge music lover and this is going to bug me for a really long time. I'd really appreciate your help! :)

It's not released yet. Maybe this week or the next

But yes, I love it as well

I'll probably post it here and comments section when it's released if nobody else does

Was this song released yet?????????? Been searching for weeks

Ahn  Ji  Yeon - Lost

That is the only information I have found.... But  I cant find the song

You will find small parts of the song on internet as it's not released yet. The title is "lost" by Ahn Ji Yeon 

Thank you!!! But what happened to this song???!!!The best musical arrangement, that was in the whole song, has been eliminated!!! :( 

Enca:

Thank you!!! But what happened to this song???!!!The best musical arrangement, that was in the whole song, has been eliminated!!! :( 

what do you mean? which part :o

Pingukkie:

what do you mean? which part :o

The song is the same but the musical arrangements have changed. And for me it was much better before. You can appreciate it if you listen to the song released today and the small parts on youtube at the same time. ..

Enca:

The song is the same but the musical arrangements have changed. And for me it was much better before. You can appreciate it if you listen to the song released today and the small parts on youtube at the same time. ..

Are you able to pinpoint where the change is (like chorus, bridge, or verse)? I can't really tell where the difference is D:

Pingukkie:

Are you able to pinpoint where the change is (like chorus, bridge, or verse)? I can't really tell where the difference is D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66RVnSMhUKc

just when the verse begins "I believe in miracles, at the moment....." and this is repeated in almost the entire song.

It's right at the beginning of the fifth verse, a dry sound that I can not explain, but that is the most beautiful dramatic point, for me. It has been removed from the whole song and they have introduced some electric guitar and other arrangements.

If you can identify it please tell me! :)

Enca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66RVnSMhUKc

just when the verse begins "I believe in miracles, at the moment....." and this is repeated in almost the entire song.

It's right at the beginning of the fifth verse, a dry sound that I can not explain, but that is the most beautiful dramatic point, for me. It has been removed from the whole song and they have introduced some electric guitar and other arrangements.

If you can identify it please tell me! :)

Super late reply, but I think I know what you're talking about. It's that sound in the background that kind of sounds like an echo, right? I can slightly hear it in the released version, but it's kind of drowned out. 

Pingukkie:

Super late reply, but I think I know what you're talking about. It's that sound in the background that kind of sounds like an echo, right? I can slightly hear it in the released version, but it's kind of drowned out. 

Yes! the sound is lower than before and in some parts it disappears... anyway like the song ^^