So far I'm impressed with the separation of the two characters. HB is doing a great job(yet again) with distinguishing them... Almost looks like two different actors!I'm excited to see more interaction with the Robin side next week.
Theories on which personality will be the one to prevail?
Do you think Robin is his real self or not?
Also thoughts on the fun house flashback and the masked man who will be going after Ja Na?
...Going after Ha Na even (darn fingers hitting the wrong letters!)
I'm loving both personalities, although Robin has more of my heart, while Seo Jin has my mind lol - crazy way to describe my feelings :P I think HB & JM have good chemistry and I'm excited to see more next week! Robin and those dimples made me fangirl like crazy at the end of episode 2^^ I hope we get to see more of the flashback scenes - it looks like it involved both HB & JM when they were kids.
Oh yeah! Honestly I kinda really disliked Goo Seo Jin, gosh he really was such a jerk and cold and and just unhuman! How could he bite a woman and push her into her death?! -_- He just annoyed me...so I was looking forward to Robin. But! Why?! Now I'm slowly starting to like Goo Seo!
I mean it was so unexpected and cute when he figured out that Ha Na might be in danger,  run to her and as soon as he heared from that she was been followed he he grabed her hand AND PUSHED HER BEHIND HIMSELF so manly~ and protective~! >_< I was really shocked! :D

Then when he followed her at the end of the episode and remembered his dream I was a little disappointed that he turned into Robin and saved her. It would be more interesting if he'd save her while he still was Goo Seo Jin bc well "I don't go around saving woman" ^^ Well still! This moment when Ha Na opened her eyes and first looked at the necklace and then slowly looked up, of course was I expecting a change of Hyun Bins facial expression (bc it now was Robin not Seo Jin) but this SMILE! Was like a bomb! And soo cute~ >_<
tumblr_nilv7iERFH1qbb8n2o7_250.gif      tumblr_nilv7iERFH1qbb8n2o4_250.gif     tumblr_nilv7iERFH1qbb8n2o1_250.gif
Ok so for now I can't decide hom I like more yet (both in the same way I guess, for now) we still have many episodes left to choose right? (though I don't think it will be easy...)

I think his real self has more of Robin than Goo Seo Jin (current Goo Seo Jin) but not completely Robin. This flashback of Ha Na where a boy with the same necklace like Seo Jins saved her (whom I expect to be young Goo Seo of course), I think back then it wasn't Robin who saved her but his real personallity...So yeah I think that what he really is like.

Add me on: Facebook I Goodreads I Listography I Pinterest I MyAnimeList I Instagram I AKP I SoundTracking I  Snapchat: kristinco303