I want to know what happened 5 years ago.The fire in the company? What Robin did so wrong and doesn't know about? I hope I didn't miss something obvious and it's not already been explained.Any ideas?

What happened five years ago hasn't been unveiled yet. I have a few theories....I believe Robin, in trying to rescue other people, may have put himself, and thus Seo Jin, in life threatening danger that nearly killed them. Or perhaps Robin, by playing hero in the fire, caused major suspicion that Seo Jin has multiple personality disorder. Another possibility is that Robin went into remission at a critical moment during the fire, leaving Seo Jin vulnerable and resulting in the death or injury of someone.
Now we have more informations about the event from 5 years ago.. Seojin and Robin both fell in love with the same woman and in the end she rejected "them" afetr hearing about the DID stuff. Robin felt so down he wanted to disappear, which caused Terry (the 3rd personnality) to show up. Okay.

Now I'm curious about this woman... Who is she? Are Woojung and the others aware of this lady? Will she show up again? I don't know if I'd like this plot twist but actually for Hyun Bin's sake, I'm ready to watch even an alien invasion if it were to happen xD