I would love to read the original webtoon that the drama is based on. Does anyone have a link for the raws of the novel? Or the webtoon?

I have the link but I can't share it here since it's illegal

Edit:  I meant the original version of the novel that was uploaded on a pirate site, not the ones that have been translated. The translation project is still in progress, but you can support the team by joining their discord server and encouraging them to keep up the good work. 

HistoricalDramaAddict98:

I would love to read the original webtoon that the drama is based on. Does anyone have a link for the raws of the novel? Or the webtoon?

There is no official trans for the novel yet, I also do not know  where the official raw is. 

Salmon Latte has translated 25 chapters. Here is the link: https://salmonlatte.com/novel/i-a-gangster-became-a-high-school-student/chapter-1/

AbuHammer:

Edit:  I meant the original version of the novel that was uploaded on a pirate site, not the ones that have been translated. The translation project is still in progress, but you can support the team by joining their discord server and encouraging them to keep up the good work. 

Hey do you think you can give it to me through messages? i will add you as friend, really want to read the raw version

if someone could please send a link or something to the raw / korean webnovel my way, i would be supremely grateful ??

if someone could please send a link or something to the raw / korean webnovel my way, i would be supremely grateful ??

AbuHammer:

Can i ask what's the name of their discord server?

Hello if your still looking for an English translation of the novel just search my name in Wattpad and you will find the novel and it is already completed. Happy Reading!

@blueskynex thank you <3 (i do now have the raws too for anyone who might want them :p)