I LOVE MBTI SO MUCH & I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE A SHOW ABOUT IT I LOVE THIS SHOW ALREADY. I WILL BE SITTING ON THE TIMER AND WATCH IT THE MILLISECOND IT DROPS.

Puttingitalloutthere:

I LOVE MBTI SO MUCH & I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE A SHOW ABOUT IT I LOVE THIS SHOW ALREADY. I WILL BE SITTING ON THE TIMER AND WATCH IT THE MILLISECOND IT DROPS.

OMG I AM DYING RIGHT NOW IDIDNT BELIEVE THIS EAS A THING AT FIRST AND THEN I SAW YOUR COMMENT

Puttingitalloutthere:

YO PUTTING I DIDNT KNOW YOU WATCHED KDRAMAS TOO. YOURE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE LMAO

I'm lost what does MBTI stand for?

Goddess L:

I'm lost what does MBTI stand for?

It stands for Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. Basically you have to take a questionnaire to figure out what type of person you are - basically it is a personality test. There are 16 possible personalities you can be. It's very well known since people say that it is very accurate.

its not about the test guys.. test just gives you an idea. study the functions to know your true type.. and the test thats most popular is really bad, it doesn't test by functions..