I get that he clearly vies for multiple women's attention at the same time but what is the issue with that if he has made his intentions clear from the get go ? 

I would understand him being called a red flag if he was lying about wanting a relationship/serious commitments but he never + Nabi always sees him with his other women it is not like she is clueless lol.

I have same thoughts. He is making himself clear. He wants friends with benefits relationship ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

You'd think the f'd up way her last relationship ended she could see red flags clearly. That was her first love though and she only knew monogamy, so she probably thinks her attraction to him is love and that she could be the one to "change him".

Kat Ski:

You'd think the f'd up way her last relationship ended she could see red flags clearly. That was her first love though and she only knew monogamy, so she probably thinks her attraction to him is love and that she could be the one to "change him".

That translate into her being dumb.

BlackSwan:

That translate into her being dumb.

• I agree.  

Yes he is but he is pretty open about what he want , twisting his flirting to thinking its love its her fault more or less . She saw clearly he kissing another girl,  having many patner , prioritising another girl over her if she still keep on dragging its not his fault . If he lie to her just like her ex it would be red flag or wrong person 

He made his intentions clear, but he didn't make it clear enough for her to dismiss him. He never said it straight to her face that he doesn't want a monogamous relationship and he clearly knows she's into him. He keeps baiting her and makes her think that she can change him. If he cared about her at all he would have, but he doesn't so he says nothing. I agree it's on her that she's being dumb, but those are still red flags.

I'm sure if Jae Eon was not attractive, people would say more about this.

Am i the only one that thinks that PJE isn't as evil as people deem him be. He's someone attractive that happens to have commitment issues and is aware of his physicality allowing him to take advantage of people who falls for it. He never hides what he truly is (not to the extent of people labelling him for it). I don't for a second think that YNB was manipulated and never knew what he truly is. She knew but she still went for it for reasons of lust, desire, satisfaction and the thrill of having someone to work on. So while i acknowledge that he's someone taking advantage of his physical feature to bend people to his will, the narrative that he is someone evil who wills manipulation and betrayal onto his targets is pretty much not what his character really is. He lets people see what he is but still is somehow able to (thanks to his physical features and conversational skills) attract the attention and effort of people around him. That's what's so interesting about the characters here. He isn't your typical jerk who hides behind a constructed personality to attract and decieve people for achievements and gains (that would be boring as hell). 

People know and see the real him but are still tempted to give in to the illusion that he hasn't even created but is created by people (like the FL) themselves. I mean that's what really is interesting in this drama; people's ability to create something fundamentally flawed for purposes of false emotions. Something that they themselves are responsible and will have to take accountability for.

I think what a lot of people are missing is that PJE isn't just some open-minded guy who enjoys casual sex, his official character description says that he likes being in a sseom. In other words, he likes stringing girls along, making them feel special, as though they have a shot at dating him, and then cutting them off. 

He doesn't just want physical intimacy, he wants the chase. To achieve this end, he goes as far as to manipulate and gaslight women, and play mind games with them – he calls 119 on Nabi to tease her, tells her that another girl was delusional and obsessed with him (when we all know he probably led her on), reassures the mystery girl that she's the only one for him, gets jealous over Nabi and Eunhan even though he's the one who sleeps around, etc.

The point of the drama is not that Nabi is deluding herself over some guy who's simply into polyamory, but that Jaeeon is doing everything in his power to keep her in the palm of his hand. I personally believe that this will become more obvious as the drama progresses.

Starsocks 

Now I understand it. People who have read webtoon probably understand his character more. If it is like that then I am waiting for the SL entry.

So I think the club scene shows clearly that he is quite maipulative, that goes beyond just flirting and being clear about his intentions. I onced described it in comment:

" Jae Eon knows what's up. He took her clubbing - crowded place, full of drunk strangers, where you can barely rely on your senses and there is no place of peace where you can just chill and have a moment to collect your thoughts. She will be drawn to him more, to rely on him, since he is the familiarity in the chaotic place. Damn. He took her to a place that will make her anxious, nervous, maybe irritated and then probably offer himself as a comfort, and she will not say no lol " and that's exactly what happened. He saw her being EXTREMELY uncomfortable in that club, he smiled seeing her in distress (if someone smiling seing someone else being uncomfortable is not a red flag, I don't know what would be 🤣) and then used that to make her focus on him and gave her sense of stability, while at the same time being the one who brought her to the chaotic place in the first place (and there is no way he did not know clubs are not her thing, it's obvious). It's the same as guys getting a girl drunk knowing she will struggle with saying no to the drinks, and then acting like a hero taking care of them. 

Another thing is: he can hook up with other girls, be close to other girls and have many female "friends" while at the same time getting possessive over her when she gets close to other guys. There is no balance here. Either they are friends with benefits that can hook up with other people, or they are in a monogamous relationship. But he has different standards towards himself than towards her. That gives her mix signals.

Episode 4 was so so creepy for me. In this episode we can clearly see how much manipulative person he is.  

BlackSwan:

Episode 4 was so so creepy for me. In this episode we can clearly see how much manipulative person he is.  

I definitely agree with this. Episode 4 rubbed me the wrong way. 

The reason why Park Jae Eon is a red flag is because he's a manipulative asshole who misrepresents himself as a flirt. The general consensus is that Jae Eon stated what he want from the beginning but his actions and words don't align. Quite frankly Jae Eon is damaged individual takes away energy from others to fill a deep seated need that he probably isn't self aware of yet. At first he's drawn to Na Bi because of the chase as she rebuffs his advances because she herself has her own hang ups about love and relationships. As he progresses he invades her world through physical advances because he craves an intimacy to probably heal some long festering wound (the basis of his promiscuity). Notice how he declares that he wants  to be friends with benefits with no strings attached but stays behind to cuddle, sleepover and play house (doing dishes and cleaning) with Na Bi. This contradicts his statements which shows that he wants the availability and benefits of having a girlfriend without bearing any of the emotional responsibility of what comes with a relationship. 

This is a User and a Parasite. He takes everything Na Bi has to offer and gives nothing in return leaving her to manage her own feelings. Once a parasite infects its host, he would continue present manipulative behaviour to ensure his victims become entirely enamoured with him so he could take as much as he could get (energy & intimacy) then leave with no regard for the emotional well being of the other party. And to maintain his guilt-free facade he would always claim that he "stated what he wanted from the beginning" shifting the blame to the victim. 

The fact that Na Bi knows that he won't take responsibility for her feelings does not stop Jae Eon from being a jerk. 

Although he is super open about what he wants, friends with benefits only. I don't think that he's taking into consideration Na Bi's feelings. To me, it's pretty obvious that she has deeper feelings than just FWB, but at times I think he also feels the same way. He does what he wants regardless of how she's feeling. How he was trying to make her seaweed soup for her birthday knowing how important that was, then left her for his "friend" (I say that because we don't know who she is yet), super rude! As someone that was in this kind of relationship and my heart was in it way more than his heart was. This is a disaster waiting to happen.