Would be hella unrealistic if they show that park jae won's personality would take a 180° flip. But nevertheless, who thinks?

How does the webtoon end?

Kim MC:

How does the webtoon end?

yep! I am also curious about the ending of the webhook.

In the webtoon, she doesn't end up with Jae on .. that's what i wanna say

Fantasy hearteu:

In the webtoon, she doesn't end up with Jae on .. that's what i wanna say

Yep! She will probably end up with Yang Do Hyuk or with no one because she doesn't believe in "Love" after the incident.

Though Dohyuk is all so sweet and saintly, Nabi needs someone like PJH to complete her soul. Both  PJH and Nabi have some kinda of phobia uneasiness lurking inside them due to their parents' past relationship. They need one another to resolve that uneasiness.

I'm rooting for Park Jaehoon and Nabi ^__^ 

No worries!  I like how viewers are polarized towards the FL either leaving the ML or hoping for a redemption arc.  I've seen the real life version of this play out so I'll be interested to see how the writers end the story.

Fantasy hearteu:

Would be hella unrealistic if they show that park jae won's personality would take a 180° flip. But nevertheless, who thinks?

This drama isn't exactly following the webtoon so there are chances for a character development.

In the webtoon PJE was actually planning to be serious with his ex girlfriend but here it looks like he is more inquisitive about NB(in an unhealthy way).

For me personally I don't really want her to date Noodle guy because he is too pure and till now she hasn't reciprocated the same feelings. It will be better for her to end up with no one and focus on herself .

If this were real life I would have lured noodle guy away from Nabi. He does not deserve the oncoming storm in his heart! 

If she does stay with him, she’ll forever think she somehow shortchanged herself! Even though he has so much more to offer her, including respect! 

But when you’re young, the guy that curls your toes always wins, regardless. 

As for Jae Won’s reversal, it might be too quick. It can flip back just as easily.

#7 closing raised my level of hope on a PJE+Nabi ending but that was brought down again by nx episode preview. If there's still no turnaround in #8, she probably may end up with neither one.

AnastasiaWun:

#7 closing raised my level of hope on a PJE+Nabi ending but that was brought down again by nx episode preview. If there's still no turnaround in #8, she probably may end up with neither one.

Yep! cause she doesn't want to hurt Noodle Boy (childhood friend), she also knows that Song Kang will never feel the same (she even confronted that he is in a relationship).

She will need a change of scenery to be able to get out of that passionate affair... for ex study abroad unless Jae Won does move abroad as suggested.

She is NOT in love with her childhood friend ... but with Son Kang. And yes she needs time alone for a while, far also from those friends she has now.

As long as she sees him she won't be able to get him out of "under her skin" which is how I perceive she feels for him. That's why she succumbs to temptation even when she decided to stop it ...

Son Kang might grow out of his "butterfly" period eventually .... but at his own rhythm. They might be good for each other later in life...

One thing is sure this kind of attraction - passion is rare. They have much in common as artists .... let's not forget they both study art and with it comes creativity - often at a price - and "special" temperaments.

Anyway great unconventional show!

Sissi:

She will need a change of scenery to be able to get out of that passionate affair... for ex study abroad unless Jae Won does move abroad as suggested.

She is NOT in love with her childhood friend ... but with Son Kang. And yes she needs time alone for a while, far also from those friends she has now.

As long as she sees him she won't be able to get him out of "under her skin" which is how I perceive she feels for him. That's why she succumbs to temptation even when she decided to stop it ...

Son Kang might grow out of his "butterfly" period eventually .... but at his own rhythm. They might be good for each other later in life...

One thing is sure this kind of attraction - passion is rare. They have much in common as artists .... let's not forget they both study art and with it comes creativity - often at a price - and "special" temperaments.

Anyway great unconventional show!

Love your thoughts about this!  

i think i want it to end like the webtoon. of course i love song kang and it will break my heart to see him not get nabi in the end. but some part of me wants her to be with do hyeok.  jae on looks like a red flag and what is done is done, no matter whatever he says in the end, he did hurt her and that won't change.