Home→ I live Elsewhere→

I live elsewhere – (What if-2024)
5-2 07:30 from Weibo Video Account
# Living Elsewhere Me#(What if-2024)

Big city or small city, if there is a parallel time and space, what choice will you make?
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5029632551092313
Or:Β https://youtube.com/shorts/sUn4ngp56e4?feature=share
πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽžοΈβœ¨πŸ§¨πŸŽπŸ’žπŸ“š

• eliteles1Β  VIP 2 hours ago

Apparently, at first glance, it doesn't seem interesting (3 lives or two lives of a person) that he or she doesn't know it happened. Will it be a choice? Or not ? Is it just the show of these lives happening? I want to watch it to understand what the filmmakers wanted to say fictionally.🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

PRF8_JJY-LXYΒ  2 hours ago
    @eliteles1 No need to expend so much time thinking about that double bizarre life involving a triangulation of 3rd-party involvement, where someone will lose/cry over the loss anyway, like this so-called possibility is neither productive nor proactive, but debilitating and purposeless in the real world.

Fictional fantasies are of the mind, not the reality check that takes to survive/thrive in this cold, cruel, cutthroat world.

happy LXY-drama watching to ya~!

• PRF8_JJY-LXYΒ  8 minutes ago
    @eliteles1 Reflecting imaginatively/artistically on it via reading/painting vs watching a melodrama are 2 different things, I'm afraid...

I can reflect imaginatively w/o playing it out in reality/watching it being portrayed on screen.

I don't need any extraordinary perception visually, since reading is sometimes far better than whatever directors/scriptwriters/actors put/play out there on the screen anyway...

eliteles1Β  VIP 33 minutes ago

@PRF8_JJY-LXY Yes, it's imagination, but I like to reflect on imaginative values. Even more so since my area is part of languages (as an artistic everything and more...).
    PS:
    Artistic works make us travel to imaginary worlds. That according to Plato (could exist....if it were possible). In that moment when we watched it, we suspended our disbelief and were able to imagine, appreciate. Some imaginary works help with our mental health. Others (whoever creates them wants to cause the opposite).
    But this has a positive meaning, even in an impossible reality.πŸ€”πŸŽ‰πŸ’žπŸŽπŸŒΈπŸ“šπŸ§¨

eliteles1Β  VIP a few seconds ago
    In fact, every work of art can be interpreted, evaluated, appreciated. This is if the individual wants, if he proposes. The person will choose which work they like and will be able to immerse themselves in its structure, its language, its message, ideas, whatever. And a drama is a perfect artistic object for this endeavor. But the person chooses which work encourages them to engage in this imaginative exploratory journey. I want to travel in this small and simple work: What if-2024.🌸🌸🌸

PRF8_JJY-LXYΒ  3 hours ago

NEXT LXY INSTALLMENT ALREADY!!-->no matter how U slice-n-dice this triangulation, it's too many parties, i.e. 3 is a crowd, someone will get hurt, so this is a boring yawner/tearjerker that no one needs to embrace/need, a HEARTBROKEN LOSS FROM A BIZARRE DOUBLE LIFE FANTASY is not entertaining!!!

• eliteles1Β  VIP 2 hours ago

This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer who had already worked on the drama Qing Luo, which LXY had his first male lead). And LXY always says (safe production) because of this. So, this drama (was a gift) at a time when he needed it. He had filmed, a little earlier, Unshakable faith (then this drama came along), and I can see behind the scenes throughout the filming that I followed: he was very happy to play this character. So...that's one more reason for me to want to watch this story and check out Liu Xue Yi's beautiful interpretation of this character.πŸ’žπŸ§¨πŸ“šπŸŽˆπŸŽžοΈπŸŽπŸŽ‰

• PRF8_JJY-LXYΒ  8 minutes ago
    NUTHIN' DOIN': Hmmm, it begs the question, like would LXY have chosen to play this role of a Taiwanese remake, had he been given something else or better?!

MAKING THE MOST OF IT: Methinks he was happy to be a part of such a drama due to funding production problems finally being resolved, so he made the most of it while filming.

OPEN INTERPRETATION: It doesn't interpret necessarily to his best acting nor that this drama role was what he wanted to be a part of at all.

LXY'S WASTE OF TALENT: I will defer to others since I'll be skipping/forgetting that this drama's remake even existed in C-dramaland, and that LXY's presence is completely wasted here.

eliteles1Β  VIP 2 minutes ago
    @PRF8_JJY-LXY What I know is that he showed happiness by doing this drama. And he will be happy to have an audience that can appreciate his interpretation of this work.
    I don't think this work will diminish his talent. I think it will help polish his talent even more. Since this drama came before In Blossom, I think that something he learned here (including with the director's close guidance) must have already been used in In Blossom, A moment but forever, Kill Me Love me. I think that each job, each experience brings new knowledge, new tools for artists to continue perfecting their talent.
    PS:
    And the fact that this work, together with "Unshakable faith", are more realistic (I mean: they are not god characters, they are part of the real world with people who work, get sick, have problems, have dreams of life), this brings something different for Liu Xue Yi to explore his talent and sensitivity.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸