What were your favorite games in the drama ? 

I liked the first game  better , this one wasn't in the manga so it felt fresh and exciting watching it , I would also have liked to see what kind of game they would have played at the ferris wheel at the start of episode 5 . 

I think 7 of ♥ goes without saying. 

10 hearts. Gave us lots of cool moments, everyone's backstories and Kuina's fight with tattooed sword man lol.

I too would like to see more of the many games they played in Episode 5 actually

My most favorite game will happen later on in the manga though (Jack of Hearts, anyone?), but if we're talking about the games for this season, it's definitely Distance (4 of clubs) and Witch Hunt (10 of hearts). The Distance game in the manga is amazing, but they did a good job in the live action. As for the 10 of hearts, it's soooo intense. and is a turning point for our characters.

sunflowershine:

My most favorite game will happen later on in the manga though (Jack of Hearts, anyone?), but if we're talking about the games for this season, it's definitely Distance (4 of clubs) and Witch Hunt (10 of hearts). The Distance game in the manga is amazing, but they did a good job in the live action. As for the 10 of hearts, it's soooo intense. and is a turning point for our characters.

ohh yess I really loved jack of hearts too! it was really genius

Reyliix:

ohh yess I really loved jack of hearts too! it was really genius

Right? :D All of the games are amazing but this one especially got me! I like how we looked at the motivations of the players in that game. I think that this game best exemplified the whole "darkness" and "beauty" of human nature, if you know what I mean. Maaaan now I wanna re-read it haha

sunflowershine:

Right? :D All of the games are amazing but this one especially got me! I like how we looked at the motivations of the players in that game. I think that this game best exemplified the whole "darkness" and "beauty" of human nature, if you know what I mean. Maaaan now I wanna re-read it haha

I couldn't have explained it better ! it's one of my favorites from the manga with queen of hearts . I also feel like rereading it x) though now I'm reading retry , it's a sequel made to promote the drama 

Kez The Untamed :

Thanks bud ;)

anytime! 

4 of clubs definitely. It was really thrilling, the horses masks made the game even scarier and I was anxious the whole time.

7 of hearts was extremely emotional but the game itself wasn't that great.

10 of hearts though is a close second.

I can't choose! Every part of this show was so intriguing

I liked all games except for 7 of Hearts.  Rules were too unfair.

That's the beauty of Hearts games, they are not meant to be fair.

Tag game was soo intense and nerve wracking but wolf/sheep game was so heartbreaking i still dont forget it

I've read the manga before watching the show so I'll also pick the first game cuz it was new ^^

For the manga it's hard to pick one but the queen of hearts game was a rollercoaster for my emotions that it almost felt like I am the one playing the game.

The king of diamonds it's my second favorite character so I didn't like the changes in 4 of clubs ( but the game it's still as amazing  ) and I absolutely love his game with Chishiya it was great