I respect your opinion, each person is different and has their own perspective. I couldn't see that. I loved it, and I love this drama. I think this drama was a gift to Liu Xue Yi. And he was definitely noticed here (if it weren't now, we wouldn't have the chance ever again). I liked him with both actresses. He had chemistry with the main character's first and second actress. (Both on screen and off screen). And it's no wonder (that Liu Xue Yi) at the closing ceremony of filming this drama, he was so undisguisedly happy. I felt everything was perfect. It's my feeling. And it's like a gift that I can always come back to and appreciate. All. the songs, the interactions, the detective cases. The double ending. I loved. And if others don't love it, that's okay, it's part of the game. But...I thought this drama knew how to value Liu Xue Yi's presence in it masterfully.❤️❤️❤️?️?️?️

The ending has a closure (in one sense) and an openness (in another sense). So I wasn't dissatisfied. I think this drama is a golden gem (Liu Xue Yi is so wonderful). I loved the romance, the widower in love, the mysterious family cases, love affairs, betrayal, etc. I love the music in the drama. I loved the hero's interaction with the two heroines. I loved him doing martial arts. In short: I loved everything.??️❤️